What's new

THTB and I have been selected for the mods of this board

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Thanks to everyone who recommended myself or [MENTION=4]THTB[/MENTION] to be a mod on this forum.

I am on TYM very frequently and respond to PMs ASAP. I will regularly be looking through threads and answering questions and I know THTB will always be doing that too. However if I miss some inappropriate thread/post or something then feel free to PM me and I will get back to you quickly. I already have moved that "Reptile infinite thread," to the Netherealm as my first mod action lol.

Hopefully we can all make this forum a relaxed but helpful forum and continue to share knowledge and experiences.

A little info about myself just in case anyone cares:

I am currently a college student at UMBC. If anyone in the area wants to get a casual scene going, then I will try my best to make it work. I've been to 5 tournaments so far and have placed 2nd at two local tournaments, 9th at Salty Battles 5, and got my ass kicked at EVO and Summer Jam. I have been playing MK since I was 3 years old and have always, and I mean always picked Reptile in the MK games.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Snips has the introductory post covered, so I'm just going to add that we are mods of this section, but it's up to all of us to keep this place cool, calm and collected. We may have cool stuff we can do, but everyone here is just as much of a part of the order team as we are. :)

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Congrats guys. Are they done selecting all the mods or is this a timely process?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Congrats to [MENTION=4]THTB[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3199]CitizenSnips[/MENTION], the Reptile forum is in good hands!