What's new

"This One" Is Back!:Steam Co's CD Jr Wins The Break Weekly #304

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
It's not dirty bulk, it's filthy bulk
lol its eat whatever i want while sitting on a desk for 8 hours a day at my old job. now that i have more free time i'm going to start going to the gym and meditating. problem is i have no idea what i should be doing at the gym and what i should take before/after.

This week was so much fun. Shout outs to @KDZ and the break for putting together such an amazing weekly every week. And shout outs to @Shock for taking over as our stream while jaxel is gone, this is such a great asset to our event and such a great feature to be able to look back on matches.

And shout outs to zoofox for finally supporting his local scene, instead of staying at home arguing about his flash skills, while fishing for props, and letting everyone know how good he was at basketball like he usually does when theres a tournament going on close to him.

Last edited:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Footage from the Break is being transferred, the quality isn't that great as the new hardware was acting up and causing some memleaks/USB interference. It'll be on http://youtube.com/kombatnetwork probably tomorrow morning, if they don't show up I'll try again.