What's new

This guy made me laugh

DCT

Noob
I didn't want to put this in the MK general discussion because well it doesn't serve a point outside of showing some guy complaining about "Combo spam" and broken online, seriously he's actually complaining about people doing more then 2 to 3 hit combos or using the same combo, the second video was the best as he trys to say that MK trilogy, TRILOGY not UMK3 mind you is a more fair and better game for pvp.

Just thought it was funny to see people actually think like that.

Combo Spammers:

MKT > MK9:

Now I'm not one to poke fun at someone but that is the funniest thing I heard from a casual player.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
People like this who think their opinion matters in the internet age simply because they can post a video is what's laughable. HE knows nothing about the game.

DCT

Noob
People like this who think their opinion matters in the internet age simply because they can post a video is what's laughable. HE knows nothing about the game.
Tell me about it, I actually felt myself get stupider(see I'm not even using the proper word,now) after watching this,worst thing is there are tons of comments on those videos from causals who actually agree with him,I tried to educated them by telling them what moves they can use to avoid this or that, how to block dash but eh I just gave up you can lead a horse to water but you can't get them to drink sadly.

But Retro is the worst one of all though he just straight up says your wrong when you try to educate him, but screw him what does his opinion matter outside of a cheap source of laughs.

Sleepy

Noob
Oh wow, That second video literally had me dying laughing out loud. That video made me smile, Too funny. :D

fleshmasher

i got the poison
It's just a guy venting and stating his opinion.
In the first vid he's actually quite reasonable and asking for tips how to deal with it.
I actually liked MKT too even though i've read later that it's quite broken, which eluded me when i played it back then.
I did some quite long juggles in MKT with Smoke and there were no breakers. So i don't understand why it's MKT over MK9 for him while he doesn't like long juggles.
But i really have to agree that MK9 online sucks ass. For other reasons though. Spam of unsafe moves that become frametraps online, and me messing up my own Juggle combos due to lag. I like juggle combos by the way.

DCT

Noob
It's just a guy venting and stating his opinion.
In the first vid he's actually quite reasonable and asking for tips how to deal with it.
I actually liked MKT too even though i've read later that it's quite broken, which eluded me when i played it back then.
I did some quite long juggles in MKT with Smoke and there were no breakers. So i don't understand why it's MKT over MK9 for him while he doesn't like long juggles.
But i really have to agree that MK9 online sucks ass. For other reasons though. Spam of unsafe moves that become frametraps online, and me messing up my own Juggle combos due to lag. I like juggle combos by the way.
Don't get me wrong I believe in letting people form their own opinions and what not, that's there right but he can be quite ignorant and arrogant about it.Yes he asked in the first video about ways to deal with it but as you can see in the second video how well those actual tips were received. But that wasn't quite what I wanted to point out it was his views on long/multi hit combos and using re using Bread and butters. I'm sorry that is just straight ignorance it's a fighting game multi hit(more then 2 to 3 hiters) combos have been around since Street Fighter 2 (feel free to correct me if I am wrong on that, not 100% sure) or maybe a little later and been in MK since MK3/UMK3(again correct me if I'm wrong) so there should be no excuse for that since he has played MK for as long as he has claimed to have, unless he played with guys who can only pull off 2 to 3 hits to being with.

But as I said the guy comes off as mule stubborn when it comes to his opinions and honestly people like that bother me. I don't think everyone should try to be a pro player when it comes to a game but you should try to learn to play a game before you rant and put down on it.

It's like this quote one of my favorite writers once said "a smart person looks at something they don't understand and say "I don't get this what am I doing wrong?" while a ignorant person says "I don't understand this, what's wrong with it" he sadly is one of the ones who comes off as the latter.

fleshmasher

i got the poison
It's like this quote one of my favorite writers once said "a smart person looks at something they don't understand and say "I don't get this what am I doing wrong?" while a ignorant person says "I don't understand this, what's wrong with it" he sadly is one of the ones who comes off as the latter.
:D Good quote, sadly it seems to be fitting.