What's new

Third trailer from Comic Con?

Didn’t Boon tweet out that there would be three trailers? I’ve only seen the two so far (Umgadi fighters and DLC pack). Am I missing the third trailer? Or the “secret reveal” he mentioned?

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
However there is another trailer that not available to the public which shows Reiko, Motaro and unmasked Smoke in it.
And this irks me. You're trying to sell us on your game and you're leaving us out because we couldn't attend the show. Like the fuck is that nonsense? We shouldn't have to rely on sneaky blurry pics and shit to confirm what attendees are saying. Just upload the fucking trailer.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
ign will stream the entire pannel on their chan after the grace period...

And this irks me. You're trying to sell us on your game and you're leaving us out because we couldn't attend the show. Like the fuck is that nonsense? We shouldn't have to rely on sneaky blurry pics and shit to confirm what attendees are saying. Just upload the fucking trailer.
it has nothing to do with NRS... comi-con has rules about sharing the panels and stuff as a way to protect its brand. That is why there have always been exclusive trailers for comi-con and delayed pannel streams that popup 30 or 40 hours after the event.

It has been this way for decades.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Don't think anyone had the guts to film it, which is fine, but we did get screenshots of them. They might release it this weekend if we're lucky? If it was an exclusive, then we most likely won't unless someone filmed the entire thing on their blurry ass phone.