What's new

Question - Kenshi Things Kenshi can't reflect

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
He can do it, yes. That's why I think the problem with ex kotal sword is a bug. Because kano knives are 3 hits, and are reflected...
Kotal's Macuahuitl hits three times in succession. Kano's ex knives hit thrice at the same time.
Go to the ''kotal can parry everything guide'' to give you a general idea.
Here's the jist: pseudo projectiles cannot be parried (reflected in your case). Ferra, any of Kenshi's specials, Necromancer, ex tonfa throw cannot be reflected.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
He can't reflect Predators EX Blaster sort of. he'll The first 2 I think but the last one hits Kenshi. This is especially annoying when you waste a bar for EX Reflect to get 5% health back and eat 6%
Great design

If I designed it you'd be able to hold "2" which keeps the reflect up entire time for an allotted 2-3
Secs allowed giving me 5% per shot ex reflected w a bar then recovery frames would take place upon the blade going down

Immortal

Blind justice....
Man, i wish that Kenshi only problem was his slow ass reflect but i guess it's always good to have dreams.

As for Kotal EX sword toss on reflect - it was known since even before the game was released, they showed exactly this scenario when they officially announced Kenshi on stream.

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Odd interaction with Subs MB ice blast. It absorbs projectiles, but it also absorbs Kenshi's tele-grab in Kenjutsu. This implies either tele-grab acts as a projo or that it's a unique interaction. If it is a projo, can you reflect it?

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
can kenshi and takeda trade reflects and juggle a projectile forever???
lol theres a kenshi onine that i play that after about 10+ matches we end up always trying this. i think we've got it up to 5 reflects .. lol funny thing is that we dont use mics so its like an unspoken bond we have.

guess thats the closest Takedas gonna get to playing ball with his father.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
lol theres a kenshi onine that i play that after about 10+ matches we end up always trying this. i think we've got it up to 5 reflects .. lol funny thing is that we dont use mics so its like an unspoken bond we have.

guess thats the closest Takedas gonna get to playing ball with his father.
@Dinosaur

I've done this

Kenshi end up winning all trades and u can't get past 6