What's new

Things I noticed watching Injustice behind closed doors

Briyen

Noob
One last question, did you see the footage from G4? They showed a part where harley combo breakered the flash, but right after there was a small cinematic where the screen was blue and they said somethings and charged at each other and clashed and a explosion came out of them and the flew backwards. Did that happen at all?
yeah i saw it happened, it messed up the environment for people so they cant use them as much I'm guessing, other than than i wasn't sure why it was activated, i'll try to look into it for you if i go back

the two bars are literally just a longer life bar, after the first bar goes down it just continues on to the next with no pause in gameplay (as far as i saw), combos are still percentages too, like (6 hit 29%) would flash

Briyen

Noob
Wait a minute, what the hell am I saying? It makes no difference really. You still have to win 2 rounds to win a match. smdh I'm a fool right now.
oh yeah i just realized in the demo it only took one round to win with no pauses in gameplay, not sure if thats final or just to quicken the pace

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
oh yeah i just realized in the demo it only took one round to win with no pauses in gameplay, not sure if thats final or just to quicken the pace
So you mean that literally one life bar goes away like nothing with no transition? Maybe thats just for the demo?

batman sounding broken. the batarangs that spin around like kung lao spin remind of KL's hat that flys around him as a unblockable special in MKSM. Very broken. Hopefully it's nothing like MKSM version.

Anyway. Batman and Superman so far are just too unique compared to the rest of the characters i've seen at the moment. If they want this game to be balanced, every character is going to be as unique as man/man.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
batman sounding broken. the batarangs that spin around like kung lao spin remind of KL's hat that flys around him as a unblockable special in MKSM. Very broken. Hopefully it's nothing like MKSM version.

Anyway. Batman and Superman so far are just too unique compared to the rest of the characters i've seen at the moment. If they want this game to be balanced, every character is going to be as unique as man/man.
What exactly do you mean by too unique?

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
I thought the 1st lifebar was the character's armor and then when that was depleted their actual health started going down. Basically the same as 2 life bars but maybe everyone has the same amount of "health" while certain characters get more "armor." Definitely could be interesting with this and the character meter differences.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
They are changing everything but at the same time opening pandoras box.

Tier lists WILL be based on characters + stages.
People will have to learn a character but also learn a stage.

I like the idea. It does add a depth to fighting games that we havnt seen before ever and that's exciting to me...however with the depth here it means it needs to be balanced and NRS track record for balancing characters isnt that good so I'm not sure if the stages will be balanced.

For example:
Batman + bat cave = S++
Superman + fortress of solitude = S++
Batman + fortress of solitude = fish
Superman + bat cave = fish

Get me? It could turn out that stages mean more to a match than the characters and that is a little scary.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
They are changing everything but at the same time opening pandoras box.

Tier lists WILL be based on characters + stages.
People will have to learn a character but also learn a stage.

I like the idea. It does add a depth to fighting games that we havnt seen before ever and that's exciting to me...however with the depth here it means it needs to be balanced and NRS track record for balancing characters isnt that good so I'm not sure if the stages will be balanced.

For example:
Batman + bat cave = S++
Superman + fortress of solitude = S++
Batman + fortress of solitude = fish
Superman + bat cave = fish

Get me? It could turn out that stages mean more to a match than the characters and that is a little scary.
Yeah I really hope it doesn't turn out like this, I'm hoping that the stages do have some impact because I find that very interesting, but I also don't want it to mean life or death for a character also.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
-4 bar super meter with a separate small 3 bar meter unique for each class
-2 life bars per person that acts as one large one
-There's enhanced moves, and what looks like ProMoves from MKvsDC not sure though, uses two meters
-superman is almost constantly flying
-Solomon Grundy uses his unique meter for chain grabs
-Batman uses his unique meter for batarangs that float around him that could be used for projectiles or it spins around him like Kung Lao spin
-the unique meter naturally regens unless it was just for demo purposes
-Solomon Grundy's super is a grab it seems
-Batman's super is a parry
-one round per match only
just floating for show, but he can fly pretty high for some of his moves, they showed him using it to dodge an environment attack

-not sure if it (grundythrows) were blockable but they always connected

also, the environment stuff is usually at corners so people stuck at corners have advantage so corners are more "balanced" they say
So...Killer Instinct lifebars, Marvel-style double meters, corners no longer equal certain death, Grundy is Zangief, Batman is Johnny Lao with Smoke's catchphrase, Superman is Morrigan, and Flash's Dash works like Reptile's instead of Kabal's.

Boss.

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
Yeah I really hope it doesn't turn out like this, I'm hoping that the stages do have some impact because I find that very interesting, but I also don't want it to mean life or death for a character also.
Lol when there's one stage with water and I'm maining aquaman.
FISH!

I don't like the idea of having logos wrapped being wrapped around with a meter.

I'm really nit-picky on looks, especially HUD. Just hope it doesn't end up looking tacky as fuck. Fan of a simple meter, just straight up horizontal in segments.

Life bars seem confusing, why are they on the corner of the screen?

Spletty

Grandmaster
You guys gotta also realize that boon said this game was gonna be "over the top" as well as "over the top" and also "over the top". No surprises.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Breaker

~AKUMA~
oh Yeah the most important thing, when batman wins... he says...

"Stay Down" exactly like smoke, exactly
When I first saw the batman gameplay, first thought was "He's martial art moves look like smokes" Even has a combo almost exactly like the 214 Smoke has.