What's new

There Will Be Another Injustice Game, Maybe Sooner Then We Think?

E

Eldriken

WB is popping out Arkham titles like Activision is CODs.

Injustice better not show up alongside MK. We all know which is going to be more successful, considering the studio making MK10 and the probably unknown one making IGAU2
At least it's Rocksteady that's making it this time and not that shitty developer that churned out Origins and is more focused on DLC than fixing gamebreaking bugs.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I disagree about Montreal guys making better MK storywise or Injustice, NRS did a great job with them especially compared to other fighters that have horrible or no storyline.

Anyway, I couldn't care less if they release MK 10 and Injustice 2/sequel same time, I'd play both but MK way more obviously...

What would happen is this, the SF guys and Injustice fans would play Injustice while the MK core guys stick with MK.

Would be funny if IGAU2 came out. We all know Mr.Wizard would make place for it at EVO. But nobody would show up for it since everyone would still be playing the first one.

What I'm wondering is, when MK10 finally comes out, will players here still be playing IGAU? Or will they suddenly stop playing it and focus on MK? Or will they play both?

It's gonna divide the community again I'm sure.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
I disagree about Montreal guys making better MK storywise or Injustice, NRS did a great job with them especially compared to other fighters that have horrible or no storyline.

Anyway, I couldn't care less if they release MK 10 and Injustice 2/sequel same time, I'd play both but MK way more obviously...

What would happen is this, the SF guys and Injustice fans would play Injustice while the MK core guys stick with MK.
If the did release both sequels at the same time, Capcom be like.

What if...
Both games came out, but were compatible with each other and it was a "choose your side" with the games being balanced with the other in mind?
Like MK characters having their special assets like breakers and so on, but Injustice characters having their traits and clash (and in-general faster meter building)
My brain would implode

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
If Injustice 2 has tag mode I'm all over that. If it has assists then I probably won't even get it. Leave that to the others, Injustice is its own awesome thing.

I'm pumped for a sequel though. I hope MK10 and Inj2 both come out on 360 generation!

I've been saying Tag mode would be sick since the release of IGAU! To me, I wouldn't care if they both came out at the same time or not, but I highly doubt that'll be the case. I think it would minimize sales. Also, for the love of god don't make duplicates of the same stages (Arkham Asylum, and Wayne Manor) on the new game..... Smh

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I've been saying Tag mode would be sick since the release of IGAU! To me, I wouldn't care if they both came out at the same time or not, but I highly doubt that'll be the case. I think it would minimize sales. Also, for the love of god don't make duplicates of the same stages (Arkham Asylum, and Wayne Manor) on the new game..... Smh
If there is a tag mode, I'm wrecking shop with Harley X Ivy, no one will beat me.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i honestly hope they make an entire new game with everything NRS has learned over the last few years and make MKvsDC 2, but in 2d, it was obvious when they added scorpion to the roster that it was there plan. and why characters like darksied and shinnok weren't in the their games. it would have a huge roster, and new mechanics that worked the best in their games. no need to seperate block button or not. make it one or the other. am sure NRS has more things up there sleeves that they want to include in their next game that they could use in mk9 or INJ.