What's new

The Walking Dead, Season 3 Discussion

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol I don't miss shane, he was a dick...

I see how Hershel is like the Dale of this season but just cooler imo, wiser and still badass without one foot lol. I was hoping he modified his leg with a stump or some kind of weapon haha.

Prediction for the midseason finale
-Oscar will die (Lets face it, he's another token black guy and with the recent revealed casting of a major character from the comics showing up, he has no chance of surviving, i'd be surprised if he makes it out of the next episode alive)
-Woodbury will get owned by ricks group
-Michonne kills penny and fights the governor
-Daryl will be captured and left behind
-Rick saves maggie and glen
-Andrea will continue to be the most retarded person in the zombie apocalypse
-The governor will be pissed at merle for lying about michonne
-Daryl and Merle will square off in the arena.
Nice write up, I definitely foresee Daryl and Merle going at it and Merle having to decide or perhaps my initial prediction with Daryl killing his brother in a no choice situation. They're the two sides of the same coin, one is crazy and evil. The other is troubled yet good overall.

Would be a hell of a season finale if Rick squares off against Governor while there's a zombie attack, having people from both sides missing.

P.S. don't know about anyone else, but Michonne is a BADASS!! The Ninja/Samurai kind of character no doubt lol.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
michonne hands down is mah fav character ;D. I'm a sucker for hot chicks with swords.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
MIchonne is terrible on the show. Much better in the comics.
And the preview spoiled everything.

And when did this mid season finale shit become cool?!

Seapeople

This one's for you
I kind of like that the seasons are short and sweet. That way the story doesnt get rushed or filled with fluff.
But for real this episode was so good. Dat intense music :)
And did you guys notice...
Enter token black guy #3...goodbye prison black guy. The cycle continues.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
Seapeople lol yeah its a vicious cycle. i really liked the episode, but the show is just so tame compared to the comic, and TV Andrea really pisses me off. oh well, i havent been this interested with whats on television since i was 14 and stone cold steve austin was running a mock every monday night lol.

how long we gotta wait for a new episode? February?

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
-Oscar will die (Lets face it, he's another token black guy and with the recent revealed casting of a major character from the comics showing up, he has no chance of surviving, i'd be surprised if he makes it out of the next episode alive)
wow, that was amazing. kinda scary

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Damn that was some good shit. Hate the fact I have to wait 3 months for the next one though, guess I'll read the comics in the mean time.

Zangrief

Noob
Just watched it. My heart sank when I heard I had to wait til February for the next episode. That's like 8 months away!

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Seapeople

Tyreese is the main "Black guy" from the comics, there was no other besides the dude at the beginning of the show(which I can't remember his name).

I'm really happy to see Tyreese there, and I really enjoyed the ep.

Finally got around to watching the first two seasons, and holy fuck is this show good lol. Gonna start on the 3rd soon :) oh and I fuckin hate carl lol

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Finally got around to watching the first two seasons, and holy fuck is this show good lol. Gonna start on the 3rd soon :) oh and I fuckin hate carl lol
wait young padawan karl is beginning his accent into badassery , the most recent episode , had me all like , aw the little man's growing up :D

wait young padawan karl is beginning his accent into badassery , the most recent episode , had me all like , aw the little man's growing up :D
Nice, I'm watching s3 ep1 right now and it's awesome, the black samurai chick is probably my favorite character now lol so fuckin cool! :D

Flagg

Noob
Can people stop leaving spoilers in this thread just cause they read the comics. I know the show and the novels vary, but I dont need to be told what character is who and what they are likely to do in the future. Yeah we get it, you read the Walking Dead comic books as well. Bravo.

That said, cant believe I got to wait till February now. This has been the best show to watch since Lost finished.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Can people stop leaving spoilers in this thread just cause they read the comics. I know the show and the novels vary, but I dont need to be told what character is who and what they are likely to do in the future. Yeah we get it, you read the Walking Dead comic books as well. Bravo.

That said, cant believe I got to wait till February now. This has been the best show to watch since Lost finished.
Have you seen Breaking Bad? I'm dont mean that in a 'dude your opinion is wrong' kind of way I'm just genuinely asking because I reckon its on par with this. Definitely worth a watch.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Seapeople lol yeah its a vicious cycle. i really liked the episode, but the show is just so tame compared to the comic, and TV Andrea really pisses me off. oh well, i havent been this interested with whats on television since i was 14 and stone cold steve austin was running a mock every monday night lol.

how long we gotta wait for a new episode? February?
andrea cannot not screw things up. She is the WORST character on television for me, even more than Swede on hell on wheels. And trust me, I hate him a whole lot too lol.

Error

DF2+R2
That was awfully specific and accurate... Do you read the comics?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
A lot of them are pretty obvious, seems more like good guesses to me.

Edit: From what I have read and heard the tv show hasnt really followed the comics very much anyway

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Well from what the promo showed, it wasn't too hard putting pieces together. And yea i've read every issue of the comics. And the show really has changed alot of different situations from the comic. Everything that has had happened this season is completely different in terms of what happens to certain characters and which scenarios are played out.

Error

DF2+R2
Well from what the promo showed, it wasn't too hard putting pieces together. And yea i've read every issue of the comics. And the show really has changed alot of different situations from the comic. Everything that has had happened this season is completely different in terms of what happens to certain characters and which scenarios are played out.
Oh, never watched the promo lol.