What's new

Discussion The TYM Group Therapy Session (re-opened for new patch)

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
dr. Baconlord,

when I'm playing i usually mash at - frames and it feels goooood, but when i'm not playing i usually mash on the table and other stuff causing me serious hand injuries.

now i realized that when i hop back on online ranked i'm not able to mash like the #1 player in ranked leaderboards, i wonder if i need to step up my game and start mashing after -12 moves, or just stop mashing the table when im not playing.

please help me, the #1 player in ranked leaderboards is hunting my dreams, i just.. can't...
If you keep pushing through the fog you are bound to find the light

Baconlord

Hi 21122 is back again
Paulo has neutered me once again
I have a 23F OH that a grandma can react to
Along with that I have no good mids
Why am I treated as the outcast?
Is it because im a cowboy?
Why was Triborg and Ermac let off easy with still respectable OH frames
Why was I not compensated with that big of an OH nerf knowing that I have shitty mids?
Why Lord Paulo did you not adjust my brother Outlaw's useless sword moves? At least you could of removed that variation out of the game to reduce the file size. This would reduce the download time of the digital version - would of been a great buff to the game.
Why Lord Paulo & 16Bit, why did you not think this through, am I this hated?
Why are you doing this to me? Are you sending a message, am I being used as an example?
Please just stop this madness and delete me from the game
I can't take it anymore, what am I supposed to do?
Lord Paulo works in mysterious way

Baconlord

Dr. Baconlord,

Paulo and 16 bit completely made my main unplayable. Heavy Weapons is no longer viable due to stamina nerfs, and Jax as a whole was unfairly balanced. Marksman Erron was destroyed and Warlock Quan is literally unplayable now. Why did those 2 destroy all of my characters? What did I do to deserve this? :(
Life has given you so many lemons. So why do you keep trying to make apple juice?

Baconlord

Dr. Baconlord

My secondary CT Kano was recently nerfed while my main ninjutsu is still good. But I find myself struggling to find a new secondary that I can enjoy playing again as it took me so long to find an ideal secondary character to git gud with because playing the same guy over and over again feels so boring after a while. It had felt like an eternal struggle once upon a time and now I am experiencing it again.
That perfect someone is still out their. You just need to be willing to look for it

My issue is that people here keep saying "50/50's are gone". Like wth? Don't they play the game? They're still here. Yea they made some overheads slower, but unless you're Daigo you're still getting hit. Also on wakeup what does a slight change of startup do? WE'RE STILL GUESSING! Bacon, what can I do?

Baconlord

My issue is that people here keep saying "50/50's are gone". Like wth? Don't they play the game? They're still here. Yea they made some overheads slower, but unless you're Daigo you're still getting hit. Also on wakeup what does a slight change of startup do? WE'RE STILL GUESSING! Bacon, what can I do?
The value of people's words is always questionable. And if a picture is worth a thousand words, then an action must be priceless