What's new

The TYM bro thread

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I saw that man, it is really really terrible...Suicide is an extremely tough event to deal with for everyone involved, and it is really sad that people think there are no other options for them especially with life being so fragile to being with. Stay strong and know that we are all here for ya.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
This is a club that no one wants to be a part of, I've lost two myself, one an MK FGC pioneer, and an ex. You have a long road ahead of you.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Wow. I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. I can't even fathom the kind of hell that is. It probably won't mean much from a stranger, but my condolences all the same.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Hang in there, Mike. You're more than welcome to hit me up at anytime to vent, complain, bitch, moan, cry or whatever it is.

Johnny Kahl

Ready to eat lead?
Sorry to hear mate. Friends are the most empowering strength we can call upon in our times of need.
All these blokes whom i met through MK have helped me in their own special way throughout my times of pain and damage.
<3 you fellas

Gilbagz
x5STAR
axeman87

So many more to tag but I don't even know if they are on TYM

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Such a shame to hear this Mike, while it doesn't change what's happened and unfortunately never will, it's at times like this when TYM is at it's best and one of the most unified communities around. We become better people for it in the long run. Stay strong dude.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Mike, sorry for your loss. In the spirit of this thread I want to give sincere shoutouts to my bros

Mothmonsterman0
DJ L Toro
Midnight63
BigMilk
Rampage254
Espio
@Admiral_augustus
RedRaptor10
knoterror
STB CharlieMurphy
STB Sgt Reed
STB Shujinkydink
K7L33THA
BTK HYENA
Grolarbears
Bildslash
Solo
Ghostface777o0o
xFriction_Burnx
xQUANTUMx
Zoidberg747
xmygodx
GamerBlake90
Squeaker101

Whether you believe me or not, or whether we've met in person or not. I consider you guys my friends and would give you the shirt off my back if you needed it.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Your friends are like pieces of your soul. They construct you, but only if you let them. If even one piece should be lost, that puzzle will forever remain incomplete. Always cling tight to the deepest treasures of your soul and never relinquish your grasp.

My condolences for your loss, Mikemetroid. Please talk to me if you need to vent whenever, Lord knows I understand all too well what such grief is like.

I could shout people out, but I feel it would be cruel to play favorites. After all, every person that touches your life will always leave an impact, small or large.