What's new

The Sisterhood: Girl Power Pledge

ExoticAbuse

★Two Hands★
Let's see, besides Jade (who I have used in every MK game since Deception), what other females do I use?

Sonya (Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat 4)
Jade (Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3/Trilogy)

Kitana (Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance and Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe) [I refused to play DC charactera]
Jade (Soul of Xiba in SoulCalibur V) [Had to use regular Xiba offline though]
Taki & Talim (Any other SoulCalibur games)
Batgirl (Injustice)
Mara Jade & Arden Lyn (Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi)
Nina (Tekken)
SPARTAN-458 (Dead or Alive 4)
Lisa
, Christie, Momiji, Kasumi and Sarah (Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate)
Elena & Rose (Ultimate Street Fighter IV)
Vallah (War Gods)
Kim Wu & Black Orchid (Killer Instinct Gold)
Orchid (Killer Instinct)

Also even if I'm not playing a fighting game, if I'm playing a RPG like Dragon Age and Mass Effect or Shooters, I always make my character a female if I can.

Last edited:

Rantè Inferno

Thought u were a warrior?
I wouldnt mind joining :)

I use Mileena in MK9 and Wonder Woman in Injustice. Also Wonder Woman in MKDC :) My fingers are crossed for Sareena or Li Mei for MKX :)

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

Two awesome heroines from underrated games of last gen. Rubi from Wet and Nariko from Heavenly Sword.

Did anyone actually play Wet? Super underrated Max Payne style game with cool athetics and mechanics. And I'm a big fan of Ninja Theory. Yeah you can say they're style over substance but I don't care. Looking forward to that game they're working on now, Hellblade.

Last edited:

ExoticAbuse

★Two Hands★

Two awesome heroines from underrated games of last gen. Rubi from Wet and Nariko from Heavenly Sword.

Did anyone actually play Wet? Super underrated Max Payne style game with cool athetics and mechanics. And I'm a big fan of Ninja Theory. Yeah you can say they're style over substance but I don't care. Looking forward to that game they're working on now, Hellblade.
Eliza Dushku voiced her, Wet is very underrated and the grindhouse theme is amazing.

Who remembers Faith from Mirrors Edge?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Who remembers Faith from Mirrors Edge?

Good game, I forgot about that one. That moment where you're running underground in the subway and the train is coming is a classic action sequence from last gen. I wonder if the sequel is ever coming...

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I actually think the best heroine in video games is from a game where you get to choose your gender.

All hail femshep! The most badass woman in the galaxy. Is there ANY doubt that Jennifer Hale is the true voice of Shepard? The supporting cast women are cool too.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Most Bioware games have awesome women actually....

KOTR was the first Bioware game I played and I was blown away. Gamechanger for me and I became a huge fan of the western RPG style. This was also the first game where I took notice of goddess Hale.

Best character in Dragon Age. Cannot wait to play DA3!

ExoticAbuse

★Two Hands★
I actually think the best heroine in video games is from a game where you get to choose your gender.

All hail femshep! The most badass woman in the galaxy. Is there ANY doubt that Jennifer Hale is the true voice of Shepard? The supporting cast women are cool too.

Jennifer Hale makes Shepard so much more badass than the wimpy Mark Meer. Yvonne Strahovski as voice and likeness of Miranda though.

Jennifer Hale is the goddess of voicing the most badass characters in video games:
Bastilla Shan - Knights of The Old Republic
Commander Shepard - Mass Effect Trilogy
Samus Aran - Metroid games
Phoenix - Marvel vs Capcom 3
Commander Sarah Palmer - Halo 4
Hawkgirl & Killer Frost - Injustice: Gods Among Us (I almost picked up Killer Frost just to hear her voice)

ExoticAbuse

★Two Hands★
Oh shit,

Dawn Star and Silk Fox from Jade Empire!

Another BioWare classic!

I mained both Wu The Lotus Blossom and Radiant Jen Zi (Mainly the latter)

I would use Dawn Star as my companion in the Defensive so I could get more chi for health while I slaughter people but I'd romance Silk Fox.

Last edited:

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.

Dude Nariko is one of my favourites. I was talking to some friends about how awesome it would be if she was DLC (kind of along the same lines of Kratos for MK9). Super underrated early title on PS3.

Hellblade looks pretty good. Even though their development team is tiny. They only have like one graphic designer or something?

Anyways great call.

Espio

Kokomo
Is Bane a female?
Those tights don't show much :('

P.S. Where is Espio on this list?
I mained Stryker in MK9 so I am disqualified. Jade was my alt however.

My main for Injustice is Hawkgirl, but my alt is Martian Manhunter.

The struggle of playing males and females, I belong nowhere ;__;.