What's new

The REO Assassination Militia Squad

Application:
Tell me in this thread WHY you think you will defeat Reo
I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was.

Tell me what character you plan to use to defeat the evil Reo
gotta catchem all
I'm going to learn a few. I'm on kitana and lao now. lao is viable against kabal. Also going to learn cyblax and kenshi and maybe sonya.

Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get the job DONE
i will battle every day to claim my rightful place (another lyric from the pokemon song, but it's true)
to be clear though i'm setting a long time table for my goal because i was a year and a half late to this game. i've been putting in 2 hours a day and i will double that after finals. Also, i'm going to chicago to train with the GGA guys this winter and have a few other training regimens planned.

Why Should I put you on this Elite Hunting Squad?
because i'm young and i'm black and my hat's real low.
ultimately i should be in the squad because i'm not content. i will beat reo, it's only a matter of time. i think i should be something like a jedi apprentice until the time comes though. i know i'm not able to beat him now, but i know i'm willing to invest time, energy, money, and more to make this happen.

Now you all must realize if REO is able to defeat your entire squad, his power will not only increase exponentially, but his unrelenting reign of terror will only worsen. Hell will erupt through cracks in the earth, infernos will consume everything in sight, ashes will rain from the heavens, demons and malicious apparitions will run rampant, finding those who seek refuge and shelter, it will indeed be the end of days. YOU MUST NOT FAIL.

Frostbarrier

I Protect The Fridge!
This is going nowhere

This is real

This squad must be 100% dedicated to the task
Love your task, Love your thread
Knock Reo down, KNOCK HIM DEAD
I'd love to join but I can't play :S
I'd Fuck reo now, Cuz I am gay! :D (not really I'm not gay lol ... it's just for the rhyme XD)
Yo got my support, I got your back
Watch out Reo, Here comes the Attack ... or some shit I dunno ... cuz DAAAAAAAAAYYYYYUUUUMN THIS GROUP IS GEEEWWWD

GO GO ALL TEH WAAAYYY

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I will backhandedly assassinate any of these assassins if REO falls....

Gonna start my own anti assassin legion

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I will exploit many weaknesses about this character/ player has.

This is how and why this Militia can/will fail lol

The Throne will not fall via technique or plan, there is but just one way... Strap on armored helmets, gather up all shields and weaponry, huddle up , close your eyes and rush forward towards your target. If you think or use reason, the Militia will die...

OriginalRazer

Kombat Konnoisseur
I dissapprove of this. I see it as bullshit.
The PL bounty was different because of his attitude, arrogance and his unwillingness to participate for a while.
REO deserves to be the best because he is the best.
If you kan't beat him on your own your not putting in as much work as he has. Forming a squad to take him out proves your own kowardice! >:)
Man up.

All the best,
OBS

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
The PL bounty was different because of his attitude, arrogance and his unwillingness to participate for a while.
If you kan't beat him on your own your not putting in as much work as he has. Forming a squad to take him out proves your own kowardice! >:)
Man up.

All the best,
OBS
i think you missed the boat here, Completely

coolwhip

Noob
Man up.

All the best,
OBS
A sense of humor... you need it.

Tell me in this thread WHY you think you will defeat Reo-I have the one and only character that can beat kabal and I have mastered him
Tell me what character you plan to use to defeat the evil Reo-Kung Lao
Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get the job DONE- At my job I now have the ability to play MK on my vita up to 5 hours a day, plus additional hours at home online and any casuals with Konqrr (who plays a sick kabal )which are typically weekly
Why Should I put you on this Elite Hunting Squad? I will not lose

jamessmk

I am your god
Let the assassination squad form. Good Luck, all OBS will rally around our own to protect each other. That is what OBS is about.

Taken quote "Good Luck... You'll need it"

Pig Of The Hut

Application:
I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was.

gotta catchem all
I'm going to learn a few. I'm on kitana and lao now. lao is viable against kabal. Also going to learn cyblax and kenshi and maybe sonya.

Tell me your dedication to this task and how many hours you will put forth to get the job DONE
i will battle every day to claim my rightful place (another lyric from the pokemon song, but it's true)
to be clear though i'm setting a long time table for my goal because i was a year and a half late to this game. i've been putting in 2 hours a day and i will double that after finals. Also, i'm going to chicago to train with the GGA guys this winter and have a few other training regimens planned.

because i'm young and i'm black and my hat's real low.
ultimately i should be in the squad because i'm not content. i will beat reo, it's only a matter of time. i think i should be something like a jedi apprentice until the time comes though. i know i'm not able to beat him now, but i know i'm willing to invest time, energy, money, and more to make this happen.
Application Pending

Status and out look: looks very good, we like your passion. Defeat Lulslou in a ft5 on ps3 and MOSP kabal FT5 and application will be complete

Pig Of The Hut

As long as Reo wants to be hunted and you keep those damn virgins away from me *shudder* I'll give it a go. :)

Patience and good reads... I haz them. Sometimes.

Jade

I've taken Jade to nearly every major tourney this year. I have dedication if nothing else lol.

Token female. You don't have a choice.
Application Pending

Defeat a kabal w jade (the ultimate luls) and post it in here and granted application

We need you on this squad , make it happen Fish :)