What's new

General/Other - Boneshaper The Only Nerf Bone Shaper Should Receive

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Almost as bad as kenshi teleflurry whiff?

Bruh -20 ain't close to -53

Also 30% w one bar isn't abysmal especially when u consider the guaranteed block dmg and meter build after the restand
I'm talking about pre-patch. If you jumped that stuff from full screen you could run in and punish.

And yeah that's what I said about the damage, the restand makes the damage ok, take out the restand and the damage becomes bad, which is what I suggested.

Death

Noob
Shinnok is great obviously but people saying hes broke is completely ridiculous and I was one of the first saying how good he was way back. I wouldnt change properties on projectile, d1 etc. I hate looping pressure tho. MB hellsparks +14 on block is fine but I hate how he can RC into f4. Looping pressure needs to go period. Dvorah, Liu kang and others need to have their pressures looked at as well. Making the first MB hell spark with more pushback so he cant run in and do the low would be the only fair nerf. Obviously it would hurt Necromancer and imposter a bit so give those variations some nice buffs.

D4 hellsparks is fine. Canceling into regular sparks is unsafe and most people with armor can armor the MB on reaction or better yet just let them MB it and waste their bar. Your too far to RC with a low anyways. More times its probably better not canceling into hell sparks to be honest.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Shinnok is great obviously but people saying hes broke is completely ridiculous and I was one of the first saying how good he was way back. I wouldnt change properties on projectile, d1 etc. I hate looping pressure tho. MB hellsparks +14 on block is fine but I hate how he can RC into f4. Looping pressure needs to go period. Dvorah, Liu kang and others need to have their pressures looked at as well. Making the first MB hell spark with more pushback so he cant run in and do the low would be the only fair nerf. Obviously it would hurt Necromancer and imposter a bit so give those variations some nice buffs.

D4 hellsparks is fine. Canceling into regular sparks is unsafe and most people with armor can armor the MB on reaction or better yet just let them MB it and waste their bar. Your too far to RC with a low anyways. More times its probably better not canceling into hell sparks to be honest.
Lol, they better be some nice buffs if Imposter no longer has that. It'll mean I have one shot to get a move steal and if I miss I'm boned. I'm basically a meter dependant version of Ermac.

ArmedCalf

Iunno I mean maaaaybe I'm blowing it out of proportion, but Imposter's gotta get in to take the move. Since all of his stuff is negative except like 2 normals, I have one shot to get in go for it. The MB spark lets me RC the f4 for another shot but I'm burning a bar. If you take away that then I get one shot and I'm boned. I can't continue pressure, I can backdash but that doesn't do me any good because I want to be up close. I can Hell Spark but a raw Hell Spark is ballsy. I just think if they start tweaking with his current pressure they should give him something else. Boom there's my stance

ArmedCalf

Also I keep writing Imposter in my post not to try and state I'm an Imposter main, but so people know that I'm not talking about BS. That shit is it's own beast lol

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Fuck it. Leave him be. Shinnok and Quan both have to fight for the title of Ivan Ooze now. This game is broken as fuck lol

Spencer

Always Training
SIMPLE MAKE HIS FIREBALLS LIKE SHANG TSUNGS

only have 1 but can go close,mid,far
Enhanced does what it does now and on hit launches them
Add frames to his projectile it's way to fast
Add frames to his f4 way to fast for a low starter

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
dark beam -10 on block
f4 10f start up
db2 15f of recovery (maybe)
d1 hit advantage needs to drop a bit
DONE!

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
As long as Lao gets nerfed, NRS could take the entire restand string out of the game and I wouldn't care. I just hope they don't end up ruining impostor because I'm not ready to switch to GM sub yet and hate life.

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
no one should have a 7f advancing low. I'm sorry but no! 10f or 11f is fair. Like SZ or Kotal.

ArmedCalf

I just wish people understand that he had almost everything he has now and he was still crap.
In the beginning he had no OH and couldn't meter burn hell sparks on block. They made it so that MBing the spark would make you +24 on block. Now it's +14. I think that's the big thing with everyone. People that know enough about the MU know to block low. At the moment the spark is really only a huge problem in the BS variation. Imposter uses it to keep the pressure going but BS can still use it for a massive blockstring that does good chip damage and builds insane meter. Imposter can MB the spark once to continue pressure but that's it. After that he's gotta back off.

'sigh' I shudder when I think about what could happen. I'll probably switch to Raiden or Cassie if he gets nerfed through the ground. Give the people something else to b**** about.