What's new

The Official TYM Scrub Quotes Thread!

McNasty

Moist.
Its been long overdue but its time for a scrub quote thread!

If you see someone post something on TYM that seems out of place for the #1 competitive Mortal Kombat site then expose those frauds here!

I understand that this thread inherently promotes flaming, but I will be keeping a close eye on it to ensure that no one crosses any lines and really no one should be responding to the quotes unless they are obviously edited to put words in someones mouth.

So how can I tell if its a scrub quote? If it has to do with nerfs, buffs, crying, complaining, or criticizing a player, discrediting wins etc.

Have fun and watch what you say or else you might end up in the scrub quotes thread!

SZSR

Noob
"Dude, you aren't supposed to be blocking everything!!"

"All you do is 1, 1, 1, learn to play."

I had a guy message me on Xbox live saying "short combos do more damage". I translated that to mean "I'm extremely salty especially when you full combo punish me".

McNasty

Moist.
This thread is intended for quotes from this board a great example would be tims post. I could care less what happens online I want to see the guys demanding nerfs discrediting top players and all around ignorance.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
This thread is intended for quotes from this board a great example would be tims post. I could care less what happens online I want to see the guys demanding nerfs discrediting top players and all around ignorance.
Whoops...

Back before I mained Kabal I mained Sub and people complained I spammed Ice clone.. Well, what the fuck else am
I going to do? Not use it because it makes you salty? Ugh smh