What's new

The Official MKXL Complain/Rant Thread

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
If they fixed the run cancel problem, which they already said they will, and the bugs...

What's not to like about the patch? Go ahead and get rid of the pseudo unblockable Quan stuff. The d1 needs to stay.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Forgot all about the AAs.

You guys just like to complain, this patch is fine
I mean, I actually uppercut'd a Sub-Zero crossup with Jacqui today because of the AA Buff. Most things in the patch are what everyone wanted, yet they're still crying? Unless it's something very character specific like a Tremor player questioning a Mid changed, a Sonya player questioning the knockdown nerf, etc, which is just the perspective of the user, I have no idea what someone can legitimately make a complaint about in this patch lol.

KevoDaMaN

The 6
If they fixed the run cancel problem, which they already said they will, and the bugs...

What's not to like about the patch? Go ahead and get rid of the pseudo unblockable Quan stuff. The d1 needs to stay.
Cool if u get rid of one he can keep the other but not both

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Cool if u get rid of one he can keep the other but not both
That's the entirety of my point. He doesn't need looping unblockables and Bat Spark doesn't need to be a combo starter.

The d1, he does need.

KevoDaMaN

The 6
That's the entirety of my point. He doesn't need looping unblockables and Bat Spark doesn't need to be a combo starter.

The d1, he does need.
I can deal with that agreed. I just feel if I'm going to get loop I should be able to loop him in block strings knowing he has to try just as hard to get out as I

XxDark_

Noob
I mean, I actually uppercut'd a Sub-Zero crossup with Jacqui today because of the AA Buff. Most things in the patch are what everyone wanted, yet they're still crying? Unless it's something very character specific like a Tremor player questioning a Mid changed, a Sonya player questioning the knockdown nerf, etc, which is just the perspective of the user, I have no idea what someone can legitimately make a complaint about in this patch lol.
The only good in this patch is that os is gone and AA is a thing now.. the rest can fucking go and start over

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
The game was fucked pre patch. No patch will fix it. If you don't like it just do what I have.......

don't play it

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
I love and hate this patch.

I love that they buffed the lower tier characters and nerfed Shinnok, but I became Quan Chi's biggest hater after this patch. And Kano getting +50% damage off safe 50/50s is just insane. Oh, and Sonya getting her B14 nerfed was completely unnecessary. Thank God in Demolition she can still reload safely in the corner.

Kokoko

Somehow
Can't watch right now, cliff notes? How is the game "broken"? And please don't respond with half the cast doing high damage or some bs like that because that's the game.
There are five and a half hours of video. A lot of things. Predator, Kano, Tremor, Tanya, Kotal breakdowns with their problems. They said that this game is broken right now.

Also, damage, I don't like 55% 1 bar. 20 sec for a match. But this is my opinion, I will not argue

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I love and hate this patch.

I love that they buffed the lower tier characters and nerfed Shinnok, but I became Quan Chi's biggest hater after this patch. And Kano getting +50% damage off safe 50/50s is just insane. Oh, and Sonya getting her B14 nerfed was completely unnecessary. Thank God in Demolition she can still reload safely in the corner.
*39-43% optimal midscreen 1 bar BnB's, while on EX Buff block string you only get 24% on a 50/50 off the +frames max, unless you spend two bars for that same 43% on the next 50/50 or 2 bars for 52%. Providing you have all these bars to use that is.

Facts before fiction.

We're just happy to finally play the same game that your Sonya has played the past few months, that's all.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
There are five and a half hours of video. A lot of things. Predator, Kano, Tremor, Tanya, Kotal breakdowns with their problems. They said that this game is broken right now.

Also, damage, I don't like 55% 1 bar. 20 sec for a match. But this is my opinion, I will not argue
So the game is broken because half the cast is broken? If half the cast is broken wouldn't that mean that they aren't broken?

Also, I don't know who is doing 1 bar 55% midscreen optimal combos but if you show me some inputs I might switch main's.

Kokoko

Somehow
So the game is broken because half the cast is broken? If half the cast is broken wouldn't that mean that they aren't broken?

Also, I don't know who is doing 1 bar 55% midscreen optimal combos but if you show me some inputs I might switch main's.
I think, no. And they too.

Midscreen? Unfortunately, no. I would also take this character. But in the corner Predator continues to rape, for example.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
*39-43% optimal midscreen 1 bar BnB's, while on EX Buff block string you only get 24% on a 50/50 off the +frames max, unless you spend two bars for that same 43% on the next 50/50 or 2 bars for 52%. Providing you have all these bars to use that is.

Facts before fiction.

We're just happy to finally play the same game that your Sonya has played the past few months, that's all.
I get your point, but if you're referring to her damage when you say "the same game that your Sonya has played", I just want to make something clear.

Demolition has the most damaging combos in all variations. As you can see, Sonya can barely get past 40% midscreen, unless she uses leg grab as an ender which means she's FUCKED because reloading her grenades in the neutral game is a challenge. With Kano, he can get +50% damage with 2 bars off his starter 50/50, while Sonya gets mid 30% off B14 and B33212 with three grenades (without a divekick, of course). In other words, Sonya can only surpass the damage that Kano gets with 2 bars by doing an Xray combo. In fact, I shouldn't even use this video as an example because all combos were ended with leg grab which isn't viable in Demolition at all.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I get your point, but if you're referring to her damage when you say "the same game that your Sonya has played", I just want to make something clear.

Demolition has the most damaging combos in all variations. As you can see, Sonya can barely get past 40% midscreen, unless she uses leg grab as an ender which means she's FUCKED because reloading her grenades in the neutral game is a challenge. With Kano, he can get +50% damage with 2 bars off his starter 50/50, while Sonya gets mid 30% off B14 and B33212 with three grenades (without a divekick, of course). In other words, Sonya can only surpass the damage that Kano gets with 2 bars by doing an Xray combo. In fact, I shouldn't even use this video as an example because all combos were ended with leg grab which isn't viable in Demolition at all.
No wasn't talking damage at all, was talking viability. :DOGE