What's new

The Official Injustice Emocrybaby Thread

B W1zZ

Noob
Seeing as NRS has adopted the philosophy of listening to the loudest cries to determine what to change in the game (Scorpion, for example), I figured I would open this thread for people to voice their emo-ness over this game and what you think needs to be changed. I'll go ahead and start getting the river of tears flowing:

Black Adam is busted...this character doesn't need to be + on B23 and the MB divekick advantage is stupid.

Superman: Are you kidding me with F23? Obviously the most broken string in the game....this shit needs to be toned down....it's a game breaker.

Not to mention that you don't necessarily have to be a prodigy to pick either of these characters up and do well with them.

Discuss!

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
-Reserved until 2014 when everyone sheds tears about some unfathomably broken character never being nerfed and I can remind them what they were too busy championing as a great victory for the community's image-

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Holy shit this is still around? I was completely prepared to see it in the Netherrealm when I got back from work...

B W1zZ

Noob
Someone must of really fucked you up with BA and Superman online
They were actually my first 2 characters, in that order....I got tired of winning with them with no effort so I started picking up other characters.

I think Catwoman should have Freddy's claw attacks, fullscreen frametraps and all.

Maybe then M2dave will quit his bitching.

Excellent post, now we are getting somewhere.

By the way Flash should have kabal-like dash cancels and be able to dash/lightning charge in the air.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I would like better walk speeds, universal buff, superheros don't sneek around all slow like in a battle. the game feels really slow at times. i shouldn't have to dash around unsafely just to get possition.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
I would like better walk speeds, universal buff, superheros don't sneek around all slow like in a battle. the game feels really slow at times. i shouldn't have to dash around unsafely just to get possition.
Meter Burn Dash for armor? Could you imagine the backlash from the zoning community... :p