What's new

The next new characters in MKX?

How about new Special Forces, Black Dragons or Red Dragons showing up?

And... how about someone who manipulated metal? CAUSE I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT KHROME AGAIN!

Muay Thai fighter would be dope! I believe the first Thai boxers used knives in the hands too, and that's why they hold their hands in the fashion they do! Could've just made that up tho... LOL

Cody

Noob
I want Johnny Cage to be announced, as I still feel he's more interesting than Cassie (I like Cassie too though).

MCPeePants

Bout it
In all seriousness, I was just thinking about this and a Baron Samedi character would be friggin sweet. All kindsa hype using a voodoo figure to fuck people up. Shrink their heads and use them as a voodoo doll and shit.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
You mean Bruce Lee's master? That would be awesome, I was thinking a char like Gen from SF (but sanguinary) or like Feng Wei from Tekken. I wish MK return to the MK1 mithology, about a great deadly martial artist tournament.
I loved the idea of a secret martial arts tournament that hosted people with "unusual" abilities. And that the tournament itself was the war for the realms. Every time they kind of toss the rules and importance of the tournament aside for invasions and shit, I lose interest.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I want a serious drug addict character.

Drunk fighting styles have been done in fighters before but the whole druggy idea is too dark for most fighting games, but not for Mk.

I want this guy to be scratching himself, look like he hasn't slept in days, and just generally be really twisted. He could be a black dragon member with Kano too.

I don't even care about anything else looks/fighting style wise.

Last edited:

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.

Drunk fighting styles have been done in fighters before but the woke druggy idea is too dark for most fighting games, but not for Mk.

I want this guy to be scratching himself, look like he hasn't slept in days, ans just generally be really twisted. He'd be a black dragon member with Kano too.

Lets see....we have a fire ninja, an ice ninja, a God of electricity, a Spec Ops agent, a fallen God and you would like NRS to add a meth addict as a playable character?

I'll pick Raiden and you can pick Tyrone Biggums.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®

Drunk fighting styles have been done in fighters before but the whole druggy idea is too dark for most fighting games, but not for Mk.

I want this guy to be scratching himself, look like he hasn't slept in days, and just generally be really twisted. He could be a black dragon member with Kano too.

This character should have armor on his special moves when he takes PCP.

Roid Rage for extra damage specials!

He does coke right before a nomad dash :D

Ok I'm done.

I feel like my imagination for MK's new characters is running low.

Got anything sorcerer-like? After Shang Tsung is gone, Quan Chi better be gone later.

Got a....
- druid (which I just found in this thread)
- witch/warlock
- voodoo priest/priestess