What's new

Tech The NEW Black Adam Combo Thread

There's some good stuff in there, but some of those resets do less damage than the regular BnBs, and I can't get exact damage values without testing every combo and variation. Would it be at all possible for you to sort through the swag and the practical, and post notations?
yeah I'll go through these tonight. The transition combo I can do for you, as it doesn't change.
11~trait~b23 112~black magic, b3 52%.
A lot of those combos are just slightly altered BnB's that end in 1,3~interact

Celerity

Lab Monster
yeah I'll go through these tonight. The transition combo I can do for you, as it doesn't change.
11~trait~b23 112~black magic, b3 52%.
A lot of those combos are just slightly altered BnB's that end in 1,3~interact
Yeah, ending in B2 3, 1 3 interactable seems like a pretty good way to add damage most of the time. I'm not sure about the MB Black Magic extender though, it ends up doing less damage than a regular MB Cage combo because of scaling. Maybe there's a way to combo it into a hard knockdown to get the full interactable reset damage.

Yeah, ending in B2 3, 1 3 interactable seems like a pretty good way to add damage most of the time. I'm not sure about the MB Black Magic extender though, it ends up doing less damage than a regular MB Cage combo because of scaling. Maybe there's a way to combo it into a hard knockdown to get the full interactable reset damage.
I'm thinking with a MB black magic, you can f3 to get that +9000 knockdown. Might have enough time to dash around and grab a throwable?
Most of the combos in the video were kinda just thrown in. I could take some time and seriously mess with it to see what there is to come up with.

poofynamanama2

SHAZAAAAAAAAM
Ive been using this one lately, I like it a lot

b2~trait, 22~MB lightning cage, b3, j2, j2 divekick

forgot exactly how much it does, will edit later

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Have no idea if this was posted yet. But b13 Trait J1 Isntant Far boot stomp B23 U1+3 is 40% off b13 but the timing is somewhat strict.

I use this and B2 at the beginning of matches so its a good combo to have. I also just love b13's range. If you confirm then its nice damage and on block you should be relatively plus so you can go for extra pressure or grab mixup.

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
I like 11 xx Trait, 22 xx Black Magic nj2, 22B1, ji1, far divekick, b23U13 Does 43-46% meterless I don't remember how much exactly.

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
Ji2 xx Trait 22b1 ji2 divekick b23 u3 14 hits 48% (37% without trait)

divekick and b2 are tricky to land in this.

Especially B2, often neutral 3 comes out or it is done too late.

Celerity

Lab Monster

You should look at the OP, both of the combos you've posted are slightly less optimal variations of what's posted. In this one, you can add a B2 or 22 before Trait.

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
(J1/J2), (Starter xx T), 2 2 B1, JI2, Far Boot Stomp, B2 3, 1 3 - 33% [~44% w/Trait] optimal meterless punish BnB with hard knockdown.
(J1/J2), (Starter xx T), 2 2 B1, JI2, Far Boot Stomp, B2 3, D2 xx Black Magic, (Lightning Strike/Far Boot Stomp) - 38% [~49% w/Trait] D2 link is extremely difficult. Use this only if your execution is perfect.

The one I posted does more damage than any 2 2 b1 currently in the OP. I ctrl+f to highlight all 2 2 b1 to see that before I posted. Starter makes it do 44% you said.

Celerity

Lab Monster
The one I posted does more damage than any 2 2 b1 currently in the OP. I ctrl+f to highlight all 2 2 b1 to see that before I posted. Starter makes it do 44% you said.
Your combo is literally exactly the same as what's posted except it omits the "Starter" (B2, 22, etc.) before Trait. Damage values do not include jump-ins. This is why you should learn what's already considered best before trying to improve upon it.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Do you players have any 100+ % combo videos to share? If so I will post it in my thread. Traits/Transitions/Interactables/Guaranteed Resets are allowed.

Scalabrine

Not new but whatevs...
Do you players have any 100+ % combo videos to share? If so I will post it in my thread. Traits/Transitions/Interactables/Guaranteed Resets are allowed.
For his high damage output i don't believe he has one unless it's against a debuffed bane. If you want a long ass combo you need Black Magic to extend it and that shit scales like a mofo.

Scalabrine

Not new but whatevs...

Yeah that's my BnB but obviously after the initial jip2 do 22 or b2 then trait. And it does to 48-49% depending on the timing.

But i suggest that instead of doing j2 into divekick do j1~divekick. Incredibly easier to convert and a bigger window for the b23 afterwards and it does 47% meterless.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Have no idea if this was posted yet. But b13 Trait J1 Isntant Far boot stomp B23 U1+3 is 40% off b13 but the timing is somewhat strict.

I use this and B2 at the beginning of matches so its a good combo to have. I also just love b13's range. If you confirm then its nice damage and on block you should be relatively plus so you can go for extra pressure or grab mixup.
messing with this in the corner I got:

B12 xx Trait > Neutral Jump 2 xx Close Dive > 22b1 xx Black Magic > B23 ender for 45%

it's real easy too.

Scalabrine

Not new but whatevs...
messing with this in the corner I got:

B12 xx Trait > Neutral Jump 2 xx Close Dive > 22b1 xx Black Magic > B23 ender for 45%

it's real easy too.

Haven't explored b12 that much in the corner...this combo looks a lot like my corner BnB b2~trait,22b1 j3~close stomp, 22b1~Black Magic into b23 ender for 53 or 54%...better to do with j2 instead of j3, more consistent.

If yours works like my BnB, then after Black Magic you can do a F3 as an ender and start some crossup shenanigans. As for the combo i posted earlier, i'd recommend j2 instead of j3 if you're going to do a F3 as well.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
In the corner you can do MB Boot stomp, ji2~boot stomp, 22b1~black magic, b23, u1

Does 42%, a little better than the 11 after the second boot stomp.