What's new

The most important thing we should take from NWM 7

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Wouldn't u agree MKx needs to being back mk9 Kenshi to take him out. ??
I'm not much of a fan of The gameplay style of summoned Quan. Sorcerer and Warlock are very fulfilling versions of the character me. I don't want to have all the bat shenanigans to hurl across these screen. And I'm not interested in playing any character with near unlockable setups.

And it doesnt look fun at all to play AGAINST summoned Quan, and I don't want to make my roommate, my main training partner, hate playing the game with me.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
I'm not much of a fan of The gameplay style of summoned Quan. Sorcerer and Warlock are very fulfilling versions of the character me. I don't want to have all the bat shenanigans to hurl across these screen. And I'm not interested in playing any character with near unlockable setups.

And it doesnt look fun at all to play AGAINST summoned Quan, and I don't want to make my roommate, my main training partner, hate playing the game with me.
I was told don't worry about it, there's a 1 frame gap where you can block

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
This should teach us that tier lists on the first week are a real leap into the unknown. Arguably the best Sub-Zero out there was at the tournament, and lost. Quan Chi defeated Cassie and Kung Jin. No Scorpion in Finals either.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
* Smokes Black N Mild, reads the thread title, blows out smoke, tilts head with one eye closed, and speaks opinion in a raspy voice* The most important thing is winning, nothing else. Thats the reson you compete right? there you go. If you have a car that gets you to the tourney and back, you're set b/c you dont have to ask ppl for rides.