What's new

The MKXL Bug/Glitch/Issue/Stability Reporting Thread

When this happened to me I was inches away from saying fuck it and selling my PS4 and getting an Xbox One. Sony tells you that you need to initialize your PS4 and it doesn't even do shit, but delete everything. Thank God for online storage or I would have lost not only everything on MKX, but every other game I've played. Sony seriously needs to fix this problem ASAP.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Tried what I just posted about...did not work.
Let's hope NRS can help me out, otherwise I think I'm kinda done with this game.
Hope so.
If you can, contact them by phone, with a bit of luck they will give you a code for the krypt unlock thing.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
When this happened to me I was inches away from saying fuck it and selling my PS4 and getting an Xbox One. Sony tells you that you need to initialize your PS4 and it doesn't even do shit, but delete everything. Thank God for online storage or I would have lost not only everything on MKX, but every other game I've played. Sony seriously needs to fix this problem ASAP.

Do you think this is an issue with Sony or NRS new Patch?

Do you think this is an issue with Sony or NRS new Patch?
I would put money on it that it's an NRS issue. Like I said this never ever happened to me on PS3 or PS4 so far. And now with MKX it does? And also apparently it happened to multiple people. nope not buying it. Sony is not at fault here.

Not sure if this counts as a bug, but:

I didn't try it with every character but it seems like it might only work with females.
That looks more like a hitbox/hurtbox issue. I'm still not sure how the MK 3D style hitboxes/hurtboxes work fully, but it seems like the spears hitbox is at the tip of the spear or somewhere close to it, and your arms are basically clipping through her body thus the spear not connecting with her hurtbox.. I could be wrong though.

zoofs

bless
I would put money on it that it's an NRS issue. Like I said this never ever happened to me on PS3 or PS4 so far. And now with MKX it does? And also apparently it happened to multiple people. nope not buying it. Sony is not at fault here.
it is not an NRS specific issue. These crashes happen pretty frequently on other games on ps4, but I have only ever had my save data corrupted on injustice/heard of it happen to people on mkx, so it could be a problem on both sides.

There has been complaints about CE error codes since last year for downloaded games like Dragon Age, NBA 1K14, etc. NRS is the one who isn't at fault. Net code is one thing, but NRS has nothing to do with Sony infrastructure.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Liu Kangs dualist dark sphere disappears in the left side of kuatan jungle and sub zeros temple on the left side before he can stop them. Possibly more stages too

There has been complaints about CE error codes since last year for downloaded games like Dragon Age, NBA 1K14, etc. NRS is the one who isn't at fault. Net code is one thing, but NRS has nothing to do with Sony infrastructure.
And I think it has nothing to do with sony infrastructure but just poor ass programming on NRS's part. Their games ALWAYS have issues left and right.

Not a glitch, but I do have an issue. Figured commenting here would be better than making a new thread.

Is there a way to dash forward and block without running? I'm a very aggressive player, and my favorite universal tactic is to dash and block. As much as I'm loving MKX (after my initial woes), my rushdown game is suffering quite a bit because of this. Running into people's fists is not good :p

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Not a glitch, but I do have an issue. Figured commenting here would be better than making a new thread.

Is there a way to dash forward and block without running? I'm a very aggressive player, and my favorite universal tactic is to dash and block. As much as I'm loving MKX (after my initial woes), my rushdown game is suffering quite a bit because of this. Running into people's fists is not good :p
Forward, forward, block twice I guess

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Still having massive frame drops on Radeon 6800 series card on PC. Also prematch vids such as character selection and character dialogue before the match nearly lock up the computer. Heck the prematch walk off doesn't even exist on PC so I never get to see Cassie Cage give anyone the finger and that cut content is not cool for me to miss out on :C

Things like Quan Chi or Shinnok's intros with all the particle effects or the Sky Temple Stage destroy framerate. I benchmark things on sky temple using Raiden Mirrors since his particle effects mid string often result in framerates going all the way to 0 and then folks popping back up somewhere else.

PC is dying so hard. Please fix this.

If it was the issue I recieced, all you have to do is go to settings, go to network, and uncheck the Connect to network box. After that start MKX. Once you reach the main menu you can go back to the network settings. Just select Connect to the Internet.

I had this issue trying to download the samurai skins pack. This is an NRS issue, because the game is trying to connect to the servers as the game starts.

It did corrupt my save file even with this fix. Lost all of my krypt stuff, but I didn't have to play story again to unlock shinnok. So odd.

And I think it has nothing to do with sony infrastructure but just poor ass programming on NRS's part. Their games ALWAYS have issues left and right.
I thought is was NRS too at first, but when I did more research on it there were complaints on a whole bunch of Sony sites about it doing the same for other games as well. I just figured that it's Sony because of that and it happened to on a PS3 game a while back too.

aj1701

Noob
It just removes 1+2 equaling interactable. Throw still stays as 1+3. In terms of motions I have not noticed anything, but my execution is pretty locked in based on decades of playing fighting games.
Can you elaborate on the disabling 1+3 for intercactable? I'm on ps4 and that still works and I need it to BC I have 6 button stick and map throw and block.

Also not a bug but suggestion, it would be nice if the game remembered your last chat room option, its a pain to keep having to cycle back to best ping.

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
Yea i hope they find a solution fast but for now like they said signing out and start it up then sign back in seems to work so far

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
i still have all my stuff i never lost anything so that i dont know about. I was more concerned with getting the game to actually start lol
and one more thing FUCK THE KRYPT wasnt ready for a wolf to jump at me lol they got my ass good