What's new

The MKII Premier Tower

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
Please tell me that one of you has found either Jade, Smoke or Noob. They GOTTA be there, reptile was in the last one!

SeymorSlash216

Kahn Man
The secret fight for this tower is mournful Kitana in place of jade, I fought her after beating Liu kang (I'm not sure if the order of fighters changes or not) I'm not sure what the conditions are just yet.

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
The secret fight for this tower is mournful Kitana in place of jade, I fought her after beating Liu kang (I'm not sure if the order of fighters changes or not) I'm not sure what the conditions are just yet.
Not even colored green and renamed Jade? :(

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Yep, its Mournful Kitana. I got her after the 8th fight, did a Fatality but no flawless. Didn't do anything special, I don't think

SeymorSlash216

Kahn Man
I've got the secret fight two times in a row now, and I'm almost certain the conditions are end the eighth fight with a brutality and you'll fight mournful Kitana.

kayuza

meanwhile..
I've got the secret fight two times in a row now, and I'm almost certain the conditions are end the eighth fight with a brutality and you'll fight mournful Kitana.
general working parameters: 8th round, cannot block attacks during winning round. you can use the block button, as long as it doesn't result in damage against you

Last edited:

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
I've finally got it. I tried not to use block during every fight and finish opponent with brutality. I'd say no blocking is the key. Dunno how about brutalities though. I just did them in case.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
I was trying to get a flawless on the 6th fighter and didn't get it twice, and then I was disappointed that there was no secret fight. However, I did get the secret fight as said at the 8th I think, don't know what exactly I did. I noticed that the fighers didn't have any variations except Kitana's secret fight.

I did do quite a few brutalities and flawlesses during the other fights, so I don't know.

ferneo6

Rhizomes and moustaches
I can't seem to find a thread about it. I found the reptile thread but that's it. I saw a Boon re tweet about ti and the guy fought a mournful variation of kitanna. Any info or just point me to the thread?

E

Eldriken

I don't know what I did up until the 8th fight, but I performed a Brutality on that fight and it let me fight Mournful Kitana.

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
Same. Pretty sure you just need to brutality whoever is lvl 8 on the ladder

Good luck!

Odoyle

Drops combos
I brutality almost everyone when I'm doing towers for points so I got to fight her. Was a close fight but I clutched it out. Not exactly like fighting Jade but was still kinda cool

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
I didnt lose a round and did a brutality every match, then I got to face revanent mournful kitana. I noticed that at that fight, the cpu started reading my inputs, so I fought bait and beat style.

FlappyDaniel

Snappin' spines all day e'ry day.
It isn't brutality, people found you need to take no block damage in one of the rounds of fight 8. I rarely brutality on the tower, I just do fatalities and I still got it.