Votes: 25 34.7%
  • No.

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Somewhat.

Votes: 36 50.0%

• Total voters

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I've never heard of CW being low tier. seems she has plenty of tools. Idk tho. Never really stopped to learn the MU. Which will prolly bite me in the ass lol.

I tuned into the stream for awhile, can't wait for youtube to catch what I missed.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Lol I was literally just about to upload the MP3 after recording an intro and converting everything. Fuck it, I'm posting it anyway. Thanks for the MP3 though but I think it's worth pointing out that these video podcasts of audio shows need to be put on blast a bit. EDIT: Took down my rant per PL's request. It was not my intention to try and claim any sort of ownership to any of the podcasts I helped convert/host. It's not that serious PL. Regardless, if it bothers you I won't post anything I convert from here on out.

Last edited:

sn1kzZe

Noob
oh shit I didn't see your post earlier, the site went down for maintenance, edit your post or make a new one with the link and I'll remove mine, sorry bro

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
oh shit I didn't see your post earlier, the site went down for maintenance, edit your post or make a new one with the link and I'll remove mine, sorry bro
Nah no worries man, I'm just glad someone took the effort to put up the mp3.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I do fight against her. Look I get it your catwoman of America and what not but what is so bad about her?
I'll start off

-Worst wakeups in game
-Ji2 (arguably her most feared tool) into 50/50 can be backdashed after ji2 for full combo whiff punish
-free to characters who can simply walk back fast
-no safe way to get in
-Poor AA
- poor trait, her trait is basically a Wakeup that also can be blown up w nj1/2/3
- her other best tool b3 is -3
- has trouble building meter and has to spend meter to matter

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I'll start off

-Worst wakeups in game
-Ji2 (arguably her most feared tool) into 50/50 can be backdashed after ji2 for full combo whiff punish
-free to characters who can simply walk back fast
-no safe way to get in
-Poor AA
- poor trait, her trait is basically a Wakeup that also can be blown up w nj1/2/3
- her other best tool b3 is -3
- has trouble building meter and has to spend meter to matter
Question: Isn't Cat Dash, when used from full screen, as in, screen-to-screen, safe? I have a hell of a time punishing it. I read somewhere that while it is -11, from screen-to-screen it works differently.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Question: Isn't Cat Dash, when used from full screen, as in, screen-to-screen, safe? I have a hell of a time punishing it. I read somewhere that while it is -11, from screen-to-screen it works differently.
Throw or w ZOD I do 3 ps which is safe and creates pushback .

Yes it's safe but she just spent meter to get in and I just pushed her back and she has a hella time building meter

Crathen

Death is my business
Best LBSH podcast yet , really enjoyed it.

“I have great faith in fools - self-confidence my friends will call it.”

To clarify on me being the fool of the week ( wich i liked ) subject , the claim of b22 being jumpable on reaction is Fox News tier check it out here http://testyourmight.com/threads/official-deathstroke-match-up-chart-v2.37705/page-5 i never said anything about that , my point about b22 ( and some Flash players aknowledge that ) was more that knowing the range where Flash players want to use it can be punished on a good read with jumping and using the range on j3 to actually hit it , characters without good reach jumping attacks can't punish it that way and have to hold that even with the correct read.

I also point out that Flash can blow that up with either flying uppercut ( or LC ) but that's the whole guessing game at that range , Flash has to be patient to punish that and DS doesn't always have to jump back.

I am told that Flash can punish Sword spin while blocking standing when i was the guy saying that to Flash players MONTHS ago.

Also DS deals with flash wakeups much better than Flash deals with DS ones , i've got setups that i haven't put on the internet or talked about that stuffs LC and avoids the uppercut meterless.

I'm not even saying the MU is even , but it never felt 3-7 helpless feeling , most likely no one played enough of that MU to really give it a number , we still don't know.

And i have to agree with the online "sets" attitude , it's dumb how some people put way too much pride in winning-losing when in reality the best thing to use online for is to try out new ideas and figuring out the MU , this is not limited to Igau tho it's more of a general problem in the FGC.

coolwhip

Noob
MB Catdash. Not regular Catdash.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
It opens to a window that asks me some survey question which is just some marketing crap, but doesn't actually play anything
Mediafire uses a advertisement captcha before downloading sometimes. Is that what you mean? Like...is there a "Enter Captcha" text field or anything?