What's new

The least represented character?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Cossner doesn't try to argue on the side of logic. He's too stupid to ever be consistent at that, so he settles for dragging down threads in long ass arguments that he starts for no reason in his spare time. Don't feed him. Put him on your ignore list, and help protect our quality threads.
Yes of course, "logic" like "I can only see a small portion of what actually happens but my ego is so big I'll just ignore people who're actually there and call them out for it". Sure thing guy who literally just joined.
Can't someone just ban Cossner? It would be a favour to everybody
Yeah they should ban me and let you create more threads about how you lose to people online in ranked with Johnny Cage. We all want to read those! God forbid someone interrupts your rant to tell you it's you and not the character.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
OP should've just said "character least seen" because as cossner said.. streamed matches are like 2% of all matches in a tournament.

For CEO we seen 1 takeda. I'm sure there was at least 10+

Northern Slasher

Heads or Tails X
Kano

I have literally seen no one using Kano, I'm like the only one who even uses him online.
After you posted this, I went and tried him. And wow man he's actually extremely fun. Goro got very boring and repetitive very fast. Really enjoying Cybernetic Kano.