What's new

The Last of Us

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
As a Gamestop employee, I got a hand on look at this. If you like the old school resident evil games then this game well blow your mind. This game is survival horror at it's finest.

- Very limited resources and ammo
- Mini puzzles to advance
- Unique crafting system
- Great story and cast
- Multiple ways to kill the infected

I just hope they took our input and fixed the AI, there were times where you wanted to be sneaky and the woman would shoot at a clicker ( who can only hear you and very strong ) and a group would come maul you lol.

This game will live up to the hype.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
I'm definitely throwing this on hard with "listen mode" and all other notifiers off. I'm currently doing a half arsed attempt at Tomb Raider and may I say it's stultifying. So sick of this current gen's approach to gaming. "Go here, do this, mash x at this tardlinger quick time event, ammo 30 feet ahead, bleh, blah, bloop."

I want to play the game, not have the game hold my hand for 20 hours. Back in the day "flipping" a video game actually meant something. Now all it signifies are hours invested. I just hope the AI is worth a fart. TR actually has decent AI, when you're not mashing during a quick time event, being underwhelmed by lifeless cut scenes, or following the yellow brick road of clues to your next objective. #smalltangent

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I've heard rumors that this is a survival horror. And I mean survival horror not "survival horror". But unfortunately, said rumors that this is a PS3 exclusive?