What's new

The King Of Fighters XIV

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
So. You have to join rooms? There is no random player matching?
Rooms are weird. I'm not comfortable with rooms.

TKB

Noob
Please add me for games, PSN TelekineticBeing. I'm totally trash but the game is fun I've always loved KOF

Creepy00

Noob
So. You have to join rooms? There is no random player matching?
Rooms are weird. I'm not comfortable with rooms.
The only random matchmaking there is ranked matches. Unfortunately, kof14 doesn't have a random player matchmaking like MKXL or SFV does. Kof 14 player matches are joining into lobbies and playing people there, it is somewhat similar to blazblue's online lobbies.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
The only random matchmaking there is ranked matches. Unfortunately, kof14 doesn't have a random player matchmaking like MKXL or SFV does. Kof 14 player matches are joining into lobbies and playing people there, it is somewhat similar to blazblue's online lobbies.
That feels a lot like socializing and I'm not keen on that. I feel like rooms have rules and people getting all familiar with each other.

I tried to just play ranked but I actually can't even connect to anyone, so....
I just gave up and got brutally bodied by everyone I played in Mk instead. My fighting spirit is dead now, and so is my Thursday.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
This game looks so friggin' sikk. I hate that its a PlayStation exclusive.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
How do you guys feel about the game? I'm not really enjoying it as much as I thought I would.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
This game is definitely making me work on tiger knee-ing stuff. Keep getting fire crow instead of the flame with K'. You gotta make that tiger knee motion or else coming off his command normal into qcf registers as a DP motion instead.

God K' is so good this game though. Him and Mai feel worlds better. Mai's ex fan is ridiculously good for pressure.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Is it me or is hopping on controller super hard?
Definitely harder for me than on stick. Not super hard but its a tip tap kind of thing. You can't hammer it. Sticks can be flicked super easy but pressing takes more finesse since you either dont hit hard enough to register at all or too hard to hop. Sticks just make it easier to do for me since they can be read easier on force.

I was thinking about getting this game but now after reading about netcode...... Nty, I know what it's like. Blazblue was such a fun game but netcode was so terrible.I could hardly play online, dropped things i never drop and especially as a Rachel user with such specific combos. I played offline vs cpu more than online. Wont put myself through that again. I loved blazblue but netcode being so bad absolutely ruined it for me, now I don't even play it.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Netcode
I was thinking about getting this game but now after reading about netcode...... Nty, I know what it's like. Blazblue was such a fun game but netcode was so terrible.I could hardly play online, dropped things i never drop and especially as a Rachel user with such specific combos. I played offline vs cpu more than online. Wont put myself through that again. I loved blazblue but netcode being so bad absolutely ruined it for me, now I don't even play it.
Netcode got patched. Much better