What's new

Combo List - Jason Voorhees The Jason Voorhees Combo Thread

Not *exactly* combos per se, but in both Unstoppable and Relentless you're going to want to get friendly with his f2, b2, and 24 strings. They all combo into his dbf+2 (Tight Squeeze or Crippler) command grab on hit and tick throw into the same grab on block. Very useful in general, and especially with armor or reversed controls active.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
36 meterless... 34 actually, without the jip

Sorry if someone posted this already, just in the lab trying to optimize damage. This'll give a visual anyhow

Last edited:

Hateside

Noob

Unstoppable
1st (DD3. Ji2-F2-Ji1-24-B2,DF1) 40%
2nd (exDD3. Ji2-F2-Ji1-24-B2,DF1) 45%
3rd (DD3. Ji2-F2-Ji1-24- X-Ray ) 57%

(Slasher)
1st (Ji2-F42-24-BF2) 28%
2nd (Ji2-F42-24-exBF2) 35%

Slasher corner
32U1F42F42122exDF1 **37% atleast
Just tried to get back in training to confirm damage but now I can't select Jason FFS. Anyone else having this problem ?

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Why dont you use 32U1? It connects with B122....
32U1-B122-11-DF1 for 30% and 32% if jiP
And I find a silly but nice and easy midscreen for unstoppable and relentless
JiP-F2-B2-B3,1+3 for 27%

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
F42 F42 111DF1 33%. Easy as pie, no need for NJP's as long term they actually dilute damage in this game.

Or if you wanna go really braindead for good damage

F42 F42 F42 D2. 34%. After the third overhead you can do a 11DF1 for 36% but the timing is a little tight and I'd rather cash out for 34% unbreakable personally. If you do for for the 11DF1, you MB the DF1 for 40%.

If you have DD4 activated, then F42 F42 F42 DF1 for 33% and a long distance knockdown that lets you recover from the DD4 safely

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

Noooo. His low to overhead isn't safe on block like I was hoping. =( That would have probably been dumb if it was safe anyway, lol.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
Don´t know if someone posted it i just tried jason a little bit :D

Slasher Variation

Midscreen 27% Meterless

b122, njp,32 bloodshed - 27%

Corner 31% Meterless

f42 b122 b12 xx bloodshed - 31%

also got this midscreen meterless

f42 f42 32 bloodshed - 32%

this aswell :)

b122 njp f42 12 bloodshed - 29%

b211 njp f42 32d1 - 29%

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

how unsafe?
It's -11, but according to someone in this thread, it's actually hard to punish. I don't have access to him yet, I'm just going by the frame data that someone posted that has access to him.

E

Eldriken

How do so many people have Jason already? Pissed.
Different regions, Xbox One's store updates earlier than ours and some are lucky enough to not have the stupid PS Store error and are able to download Jason and do the Netflix trick to gain access to him. :/ I wish I was one of them. -_-

It's -11, but according to someone in this thread, it's actually hard to punish. I don't have access to him yet, I'm just going by the frame data that someone posted that has access to him.
it depends on whats being used to punish. I havent played him yet but if its that negative fast specials like kung lao's spin, or mileenas roll can punish very easy for full combos. All depends on who your up against. Kotal Kahns f2 can be hard to punish by pokes because of the space he leaves. Just be mindful when to use it on block of course

I'm gonna work on some midscreen slasher combos and some more damaging unstoppable /relentless combos. Hoping to find something consistent

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Will add more damage and variations but... without the jip, a good way to reverse being corner pressured. And of course will be able to get way more in the corner.