What's new

Breakthrough The Flash has a KABAL LIKE CANCEL!

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
lol its better to use 2, its a mid.
bro 2 wiffs on every character in a real match when you try it after b22 RMSC, ask Mr. Mileena, i did it in match and he would just d1 spin with WW for 30%+ sorry dude its useless until they make 2 an actually mid on all characters.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
bro 2 wiffs on every character in a real match when you try it after b22 RMSC, ask Mr. Mileena, i did it in match and he would just d1 spin with WW for 30%+ sorry dude its useless until they make 2 an actually mid on all characters.
Dude, the second hit of 2 does NOT whiff....... you're atleast +10-12.
this is viable. ITS + 10-12.
I've tested it.
I did this on Ripcrowley and he was amazed lol.

Zyphox

this is viable.
I've tested it.
test it in a real match, training mode bugs ruin tech man, go get a friend or something, matter of fact, i'll get my xbox from my car, and hook it up, and we will go online in practice mode to test it so i can show you.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
this is viable. ITS + 10-12.
I've tested it.
I did this on Ripcrowley and he was amazed lol.

It whiffs on Killer Frost T_T

I think he's right man. It's not consistent for every character.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
It whiffs on Killer Frost T_T

I think he's right man. It's not consistent for every character.
So then you do D1D2 for extra frame advantage. or you jump.
If you back dash you B22 again.
if they backdash you lightning charge. Its about making the opponent respect you, at PND i2 Gaug3
You have many options, 2 is not the only option.
it also gives you extra meter gaining abilities to cancel.
Im sure PND can back me up on it.
Zyphox if it doesn't work, you find a way around it.
This is not worthless tech.

Zyphox

I already have lol. I'll pass. Not wasting my time.
okay am making video now, no hard feeling but this is useless day 2 tech, you can only do d1 afterwards and yes its a frame trap they can jump out, but thats its.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
okay am making video now, no hard feeling but this is useless day 2 tech, you can only do d1 afterwards and yes its a frame trap they can jump out, but thats its.
If it doesn't work on some characters you still have other options, find a way around it.
PND i2 Gaug3 can atleast back me up on that.
Just because it doesn't work on killer frost doesn't mean its the end of the world.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Zyphox

Posted Today, 11:05 PM
  • 539 posts
  • Ontario
He was able to trade his 12 frame uppercut with aquas d1. Not sure if its legit from the frame data or a mix of online and delayed input. I really hope its not another kabal type cancel, im just starting to recover from the past 2 years. Good stuff psycho keep exploring it and mayby NRS will patch it

Zyphox

If it doesn't work on some characters you still have other options, find a way around it.
PND i2 Gaug3 can atleast back me up on that.
Just because it doesn't work on killer frost doesn't mean its the end of the world.
dude it only works on 4 characters.... how does that justify what you said? my video is coming out, its rendering now then you can go andd try it where ever. http://testyourmight.com/threads/running-man-stance-cancel-pressure.30497/ here is the thread, read my post 4 post down, thats why it doesn't work.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
dude it only works on 4 characters.... how does that justify what you said? my video is coming out, its rendering now then you can go andd try it where ever.
lol. Dude, its +12.
It gives you some meter while pressuring.
2 is not the only option.
the reason why 2 hits is becuase they are poking.
It punishes down pokes.
The hitbox while you are poking is different.. you clearly do not understand that whats so ever.
I did this in a real offline match with my neighbor and he poked, he got blown up for it.
He mains killer frost.
PND i2 Gaug3 so this makes this setup worthless because 2 whiffs when they don't do anything? okay lol.
D1D2, is another option.
D1D2 sonic pound.
D2.
RMS F2.
Theres lots of options.
If they backdash, LEARN HOW TO PUNISH BACKDASHES.
A F0xy Grampa was right, this character is stupid. And he can punish backdashes fine.

Zyphox

lol. Dude, its +12.
It gives you some meter while pressuring.
2 is not the only option.
the reason why 2 hits is becuase they are poking.
It punishes down pokes.
The hitbox while you are poking is different.. you clearly do not understand that whats so ever.
I did this in a real offline match with my neighbor and he poked, he got blown up for it.
He mains killer frost.
then he mis timed his d1, its not +12 as you will see when my video uploads, you're only option against 90% of the cast is a d1, something you clearly do not understand what so ever.

Xenrail

Noob
nice find. this tech will help flash on a higher level playing field, but on a lower scale he still needs his basic buffs.

also any good player will recognize flash's frame trap (b22) and will either push block, or continue to block. if you decide to 32 after the RMS cancel while they're ducking expect to get punished. there is no point in RMS cancel if your game plan is to just d12 right after. you have every advantage with d12 so the extra input would just be for showboating

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
then he mis timed his d1, its not +12 as you will see when my video uploads, you're only option against 90% of the cast is a d1, something you clearly do not understand what so ever.
it is +12. its clearly +12 lol. it takes execution, I don't care what your video is.
if I hit this on a killer frost offline then your arguement about this "it whiffs, 2 option is cancled which means the whole option is canceled" makes this worthless?
no, he has other options, learn to use it.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
standing 2 whiffing the majority of the cast definitely needs a buff. seems kind of silly really.

I'm not the kind of dude that normally asks for nerfs/buffs of any kind but for this case I think it's pretty justified. Only works on 4 characters and actually makes him viable because his up close game actually compensates for his lack of options from far away.... I definitely see this getting buffed in the future too.

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Listen dude, Flash can blow people the fuck up if you try to D1. My friend who plays killer frost is trying to right now, offline. Zyphox
he cant, he gets stuffed EVERY SINGLE time because the hit box of when you crouch, and the frames during a D1 are different,
Standing 2 is viable during interrupting frames.. its +12. I traded with aquamans trident with flashes uppercut. done, don't waste time on a video.