What's new

The Fightcade Matchmaking Thread

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
FightCade is a retro arcade netplay platform (like Mamehub) that lets you play classic arcade games against people from all over the world using GGPO. You can download it free for Mac, PC or Linux here. It's really easy to set up and there's a bunch of classic 2D fighting games you can play online with almost no lag. There are no Mortal Kombat games available at this time. Mostly Capcom and SNK games.

Post here to get matches, say GGs or discuss the games themselves. I've been playing a lot of Samurai Showdown V Special, Third Strike and some Garou and JoJo. The competition is pretty rough though, especially in the popular games like ST, 3S, and KOF '98/2002.

You can also team up with friends to play a bunch of arcade beat em up's like Double Dragon and Final Fight.

See you in the lobbies and Happy Fighting!

nice, it supports more games then ggpo.
i like to play old games, if any one like to play (3s, a3, st, ce) or other games like final fight (lol) write me a Message here.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
nice, it supports more games then ggpo.
i like to play old games, if any one like to play (3s, a3, st, ce) or other games like final fight (lol) write me a Message here.
Yeah, I think it is based on the old GGPO service as it has all those games and more all running on GGPO. Hopefully they will add UMK3 someday.