What's new

Combo List - Ferra/Torr The FerraTory - Laboratory of Combos [XL Update Pending]

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
Aaay, folks. I made a little video showcasing comboing off of a max distance NJP.

If you land the NJP early, then just do run into F2. F3 will probably hit too late for the F2 to link afterwards.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Why do we use one of the traditional special cancel marks "~" for no reason? Resulting notations look messy as hell.

trying to do b1,2 bf4 but It keeps coming out bf2 even tho its bf4 on the inputs any tips?
You should probably disable Release check. It looks like what you input is:
b1(press2 )~bf(release 2) 4
If you have release check disabled, I'm not sure what's going on.

Last edited:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Dunno if these have been posted, but I realized in Lackey he has f3 and b3 which are overhead and low. You get a solid 35% off each for a bar.

F3 db2 mb njp f2 4 dbf1
B3 db2 mb njp f2 4 dbf1
f.3 hits mid, not OH

So I'm not a F/T player but been playing around with him a bit.

Is the damage from Boss Toss (I know it is a lot) midscreen really justify the end of momentum?

What I'm looking for is a better knockdown combo, right now all I have is

f2~f3~1,1~2,f4 25%
b2,3,2+4~f3~f2~f3~2,f4 29%

Golden Gun Fun

Zoned on a Tuesday
Dunno if these have been posted, but I realized in Lackey he has f3 and b3 which are overhead and low. You get a solid 35% off each for a bar.

F3 db2 mb njp f2 4 dbf1
B3 db2 mb njp f2 4 dbf1
You got me all excited just to find out F3 is mid :(

Why do we use one of the traditional special cancel marks "~" for no reason? Resulting notations look messy as hell.

You should probably disable Release check. It looks like what you input is:
b1(press2 )~bf(release 2) 4
If you have release check disabled, I'm not sure what's going on.
Thanks for the tip that was the fix can hit it every time now.

Man, it could be just me but I really feel like there's something undiscovered about this character. I mean I only really use 3 strings, but I just feel like there's something there.

Dukmunky

Arms Dealer, including all 4 of Goro's
You can also throw in another f3 after the f2 before the 4 for 38% ;)
Do you have a video of this? Was it patched? I tried for a few HOURS and could never land the complete combo with the added f3, although I could do it if I just started with f2

MK Led

Umbasa
Do you have a video of this? Was it patched? I tried for a few HOURS and could never land the complete combo with the added f3, although I could do it if I just started with f2
I do not have a video of this, but the wonderful Wonder Chef has already posted one on this thread :p

For optimal damage:
This was from before any patches, but it's still possible to do, I actually have more trouble doing the f3 before the 4 in that combo, but it's way easier to chuck in after landing a f2 as a starter or in a njp combo.

Dukmunky

Arms Dealer, including all 4 of Goro's
I do not have a video of this, but the wonderful Wonder Chef has already posted one on this thread :p

This was from before any patches, but it's still possible to do, I actually have more trouble doing the f3 before the 4 in that combo, but it's way easier to chuck in after landing a f2 as a starter or in a njp combo.
Maybe it's cast specific then. I'm pretty sure the last 4 or the bf4 whiffs on mileena no matter what when you do the full combo with the overhead starter

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
It's just really hard to do, I'm not sure it's consistent enough, but it's totally possible! haha

Maybe it's easier on certain characters?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
It's just really hard to do, I'm not sure it's consistent enough, but it's totally possible! haha

Maybe it's easier on certain characters?
Its almost impossible on large-hitbox characters, otherwise its just about knowing where the f.3 needs to hit. Most people just get it too late, but they should be landing at the tip of the knee.

MK Led

Umbasa
It seems to work consistently against all the male characters, but I cannot get it to work on any of the female characters. I seem to remember being able to do it before... but now even if I hit the last f3 at the highest possible point, the 4 comes out too late to connect.

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
I'm gettin seriously pissed the fuck off. I can hit my combos with any other character but I can't hit Ferra/Torr's simple ass f2f4b1bosstoss the b1 never comes out WTF gives?

MK Led

Umbasa
I'm gettin seriously pissed the fuck off. I can hit my combos with any other character but I can't hit Ferra/Torr's simple ass f2f4b1bosstoss the b1 never comes out WTF gives?
I'll save you some trouble by saying you probably shouldn't be doing that combo anyways, for a similar one, try f2-f3-4-bosstoss, thats 33-ish% i think.