What's new

The extent some people will go to discredit other players

This video shows how far Mike Girard will go to discredit people. This video is from his youtube channel. Here's what he did. He created a duplicate account of REPTILIAN_GODS, by replacing the capital I's with lower case L's, which will look identical on psn. Jester305's alternate is REPTILIAN_GODS, so his goal was to make it appear that he beat Jester badly. I know who crotch_punch is, and it's not Mike Girard. To summarize, he impersonated Jester305 and lost to crotch punch, and posted the video as if he was crotch punch beating Jester. It's quite pathetic.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Drama will always exist in this and every other fighting game. But yes, pretty sad case if true.

Drama will always exist in this and every other fighting game. But yes, pretty sad case if true.
I know it's true. How could he possibly have recorded a video of someone else losing? He had to be involved in the match. This is taking it to a whole other level.

edit* Like I said, I know who crotch_punch is, so Girard had to be the other guy.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I know it's true. How could he possibly have recorded a video of someone else losing? He had to be involved in the match. This is taking it to a whole other level.

edit* Like I said, I know who crotch_punch is, so Girard had to be the other guy.
(This) Reptilian probably is Girard. I've watched enough of his vids to know that he ALWAYS supermans right out of a teleport. He always did it in this video. Not to mention, Jester305 is known for trying to babality all the time so the fact that Raiden is using punch commands in rounds 2/3 is a giveaway. Also, funny that the like/dislike function and comments were disabled...

(This) Reptilian probably is Girard. I've watched enough of his vids to know that he ALWAYS supermans right out of a teleport. He always did it in this video. Not to mention, Jester305 is known for trying to babality all the time so the fact that Raiden is using punch commands in rounds 2/3 is a giveaway. Also, funny that the like/dislike function and comments were disabled...
Yes, even the style of the Raiden player backs up my claim.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Just to be clear, the REPTILIAN_GODS in this video is Girard, but there's another that is Jester.
Legit MK2 players really don't take people like Girard seriously. If you want to earn your place in the MK2 hall of fame, you earn it by above all else, being a good sportsman. We'd never see someone as legit a player as you for instance MIKE, posting crap like Girard (or others). Because when you're good, your skills doing all the talking, you don't have to rely on trolling videos.

Above all else, it's a 20 year old video game. As I've always said everyone should be grateful that we have people to play against.
I'll never understand the guys that have to be jerks to inflate their egos. I want GGS, in no lag, with mutual respect.
And I give what I'm given.