What's new

Guide The Destroyer of Worlds. Doomsday Guide.

MastererBetty

Your Tears My Strength
In corner I think that b1 is great. The hit box for the move reaches really low to the ground and you are able to special cancel out of it into anything

In the first post

High Starters
1,2,3 xx DF 3. 19%

You can Meter Burn the DF3 after it hits the first hit for 27%

I'm not sure if this has been said, I'll admit I did not read all 7 pages of this yet.

Edit: Looks like this works on any of the combos that end in DF3

loogie

Noob
I cannot connect b3 after d2 in the combo: 11, mb es, d2, b3, ji3 23 venom...
B3 slow to connect.

Help me out fellow DD-ers ;)

Yo, is there going to be a general pressure system and oki write up soon? Currently playing SuperMan but going to be adding Doomsday to my arsenal soon. Whats is his invincible wakeup attack? He doesnt seem to have any great OH/Low mixups so how are y'all opening people up to combo them? Any tidbits like that are appreciated.

cyke_out

Noob
Yo, is there going to be a general pressure system and oki write up soon? Currently playing SuperMan but going to be adding Doomsday to my arsenal soon. Whats is his invincible wakeup attack? He doesnt seem to have any great OH/Low mixups so how are y'all opening people up to combo them? Any tidbits like that are appreciated.
His only low is d3, the sweep, and his earth shaker. that is it. His sweep is very good. 11 frames which is the 2nd fastest sweep in the game, tied with guys like flash, only a few characters have a 10 frame sweep, like Aquaman, cuz you know, Aquaman needs more good lows.

Runiix

the only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta
doesnt DD have any combos with b3/f3 in the combo, and not as a starter without using meter?

doesnt DD have any combos with b3/f3 in the combo, and not as a starter without using meter?
Edit: I just saw you say no meter. No, unfortunately I think not. The only thing that might work is d2 on max height jump opponent. I will test that tonight.

Yes check the front page.

Midscreen Jump in Punch Combos. 1 bar of meter.
Jump d3, 3, DF 2, MB, b3, JP 3, 2,3 DF 3. 42% (credit: Slips)
Jump d3, 3, DF 2, MB, d2, b3, JP 3, 2,3 DF 3. 39% (GGA Jeremiah)
Jump d3, 3, DF 2, MB, d2, b3, JP 3, DF 3. 37% (I used the template from @Metzos)

Also there are 2,2 combos with B3 in them.

I really want to work on my guide dang it. Tuesday. Update Tuesday.

Runiix

Edit: I just saw you say no meter. No, unfortunately I think not. The only thing that might work is d2 on max height jump opponent. I will test that tonight.

Yes check the front page.

Midscreen Jump in Punch Combos. 1 bar of meter.
Jump d3, 3, DF 2, MB, b3, JP 3, 2,3 DF 3. 42% (credit: Slips)
Jump d3, 3, DF 2, MB, d2, b3, JP 3, 2,3 DF 3. 39% (GGA Jeremiah)
Jump d3, 3, DF 2, MB, d2, b3, JP 3, DF 3. 37% (I used the template from @Metzos)

Also there are 2,2 combos with B3 in them.

I really want to work on my guide dang it. Tuesday. Update Tuesday.
They are using 1 meter though :b
But i guess that mean u have to use to MB ES to get some of the 35+ combos in with b3, ill try them out. The one from Slips seems fairly simple with alot of dmg.

They are using 1 meter though :b
But i guess that mean u have to use to MB ES to get some of the 35+ combos in with b3, ill try them out. The one from Slips seems fairly simple with alot of dmg.
Slips 42% one is awesome but I find the timing very rough. My 39% I feel is consistent enough to do in Tourneys (I was hitting it pretty consistent last night.)

And also I edited my post up there. You might be able to b3 after a max height d2. I will have to test it tonight.

Runiix

Slips 42% one is awesome but I find the timing very rough. My 39% I feel is consistent enough to do in Tourneys (I was hitting it pretty consistent last night.)

And also I edited my post up there. You might be able to b3 after a max height d2. I will have to test it tonight.
Alright, ill turn on my ps3 in a sec and try it myself aswell :)
Just do a Jip, d2 into a b3 i assume.
And ill try out both combos, to see how consistent they are. I wanna get 100% uptime for online play tbh.

Alright, ill turn on my ps3 in a sec and try it myself aswell :)
Just do a Jip, d2 into a b3 i assume.
And ill try out both combos, to see how consistent they are. I wanna get 100% uptime for online play tbh.
and if that doesn't work, d2 with opponent jumping in should work with b3 because the opponent is already high enough in the air for b3 to connect.