What's new

Tech The Corner Reset

SEV

Noob
The Corner Reset

So this will be the last corner reset thread I make, I promise. I just changed my old tech a bit to allow for a better frame trap, and to allow usage on all corners using F3 instead of B3 for slightly less damage. So here is the frame advantage proof:

This will leave you up to +4 if timed right so you can treat it as if it were your regular B2 frame trap.

[starter] SP(MB) F3 D2 xx Walk into the Corner xx 32 (28% or 31%)

In order to get the best possible frame advantage you need to just frame the F3 after the Sonic Pound, and time your 32 so that it hits at the first possible moment.

Not all characters will be able to back dash the frame trap; use character knowledge from your B2 frame trap. But if you are playing someone that can back dash your frame traps, treat it similarly to the old corner reset, if you make the read that they are going to back dash it, you can punish with a lightning charge combo.

With the changes in this new reset from the old, the Flash now has a reliable, safe corner reset.

Meterless Trait Corner Combo

I've got some more tech coming but to limit threads I'm just going to post this onto here as well.

This is probably known tech but just in case it isn't I figured I'd post it with this. So in the corner you can treat the B22F3 string as a launcher and follow up with trait for a trait combo ending with a double cross up F3 set up. I don't think it will be too viable though as it is obvious very situational and you can already get a 44% meterless traitless corner combo with the same double cross up F3 set up off of B22F3 but just in case you want to swag it up, here it is:

B22F3 D1 xx LK LK LK B22F3 LK 112 LC (51%)

AK Harold
Zyphox
SidTheHaze
LEGEND
Solo_
AYSAMO
BoricuaHeat
Chrishaspads
SaJa
Xenrail
Red Reaper

BoricuaHeat

PSN:KrocoCola
Yo you know how much shit I can do with +4 advantage with my boy Barry!? Good stuff man, I would gladly sacrifice damage to not have to deal with Shazam or Zatanna's wake up's.