What's new

The Collector's Thread - Please share photos!

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
This thread is for those of us who like to collect things. ALL kinds of things, but please keep it PG!!! (no nudity, I mean...toy nudity should be fine...I think?)

Anyways, the purpose of this thread is for us to talk about our collections, intended collections, incomplete collections etc.

To get the ball rolling I would like to say that I am a fairly novice collector and pretty much entirely dictated by nostalgia.

That being said, I noticed Play Mates updated their to yline with the classic turtles from the 1988 animated series. These turtles were the ones that I grew up with so as soon as I saw the figures I knew I would have to start collecting them.
Anyways, I now have three of the 4 turtles (missing Raph) and Bebop and Rocksteady were just released and look FANTASTIC.

Suffice to say, I am insanely impressed with these figures as they have a wonderful look and just an absolute batshit crazy amount of articulation.

I also have a re-release of the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers red ranger, which I will take a snapshot of later.

Does anyone else have any cool things they like to collect? I am generally interested in seeing what they are , why you collect them, and how the collection is coming. It does NOT have to be a toy. It could be music, dvds etc. Anything you would like to share.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Okay time for me to post some stuff.
Bring us the Girl to wipe away the Debt

Megaman Battle Network. Probably one of my favorite game series. Bass.exe is my favorite.

CHAOS CONTROL

FUS RO DAH

The protectors.

Indecisive

That big daddy looks AWESOME. Where did you get it?
F.Y.E. At a mall. :p. Hehe. Its eyes used to be able to light up but they do not anymore sadly. :(. Its not that amazing when you start touching it but it does look really nice.

Indecisive

Here is somewhat of a two for one. In this picture you get to see one of my tattoo's. :3 Can anyone guess what its from. Even though i have said it before. :p. Who wants to go on a trip to Columbia. I have the transportation.

Indecisive

I was so eager to show you guys my Mileena statue I bought a couple years ago. You could imagine my surprise to find it in its current state in the back of my closet. Terrible collector.
*Beep*
Poor Mileena. At least it has Character. ^_^. My megaman figures are missing some pieces as well.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Here is somewhat of a two for one. In this picture you get to see one of my tattoo's. :3 Can anyone guess what its from. Even though i have said it before. :p. Who wants to go on a trip to Columbia. I have the transportation.

Wait, is that your hand? Like that's life size? That's crazy!

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I was so eager to show you guys my Mileena statue I bought a couple years ago. You could imagine my surprise to find it in its current state in the back of my closet. Terrible collector.

Is that the Syco ones?

I remember eyeing up the Jade one while hard, err..... eyeing it up hard.

Indecisive

That is really cool. Can't wait to see what a next gen bioshock will look like *drool*

Also, I really wanted a portal gun. Just a nice thing to have haha
Portal gun would make traveling so much easier. Also did you notice the tattoo on my wrist. :p

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Little super glue should fix that right up :) Why would you ever stuff that beauty in a closet!?
I remember storing it in the closet when I moved into a new house to get everything situated. I forgot I left it there and just remembered it was still in there today. Welp.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik

I can see the spider web over it, nice touch :D.

Rabbit

thugs bunny
I used to have a fairly large old (The term "retro" urks me) video game collection. Unfortunately having that stuff takes up a lot of space and 90% or more of the stuff just sits there not being used so a lot of it got ebay'd.

Here a few of my favorites from whats left over though.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Okay time for me to post some stuff.
Bring us the Girl to wipe away the Debt

Megaman Battle Network. Probably one of my favorite game series. Bass.exe is my favorite.

CHAOS CONTROL

FUS RO DAH

The protectors.
:eek: You played Battle Network <3