What's new

The Break, For NY NJ PA and Georgia players maybe florida?

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
I read on the forums alot about people wanting to get some kind of Tournaments going with east coast, LI players, Georgia players etc

If people had a month or two notice think we can get a decent turnout?

NJ has a decent place called The Break it has a umk3 machine with tournaments always going on with Various games on the weekends

Anyone interested lets post some replys and see if we can get something going

The site is www.thebreak.net

summoning

Phoenix said:
Hells yeah I just made a thread about this...the thing is that NJ is too far.
couple months notice enough time to try or is it really tough to come out here?

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Well, I'm going to try and get something together by the 26th even for the tristate area at the Break.

summoning

Frankie good to see you back in the swing of things mk is in your blood man:)

MK9

Noob
vin, i used to play frankie all the time, when i wasnt playing you guys at spaceplex, he was my weekday, sunday comptetion.

mkvids dot net said:
vin, i used to play frankie all the time, when i wasnt playing you guys at spaceplex, he was my weekday, sunday comptetion.
Yes we did. I playing Nit a few times too back in the day, albeit I was a bit younger. Nice to see everyone playing again, really is. Makes me feel like a kid again!

summoning

mkvids dot net said:
Frank where did i meet you at nathans or spaceplex?

BTW my name is nit they used to call me vin cause i was always hanging out with the mk crew which happened to be italian lol :)

summoning said:
mkvids dot net said:
Frank where did i meet you at nathans or spaceplex?

BTW my name is nit they used to call me vin cause i was always hanging out with the mk crew which happened to be italian lol :)
Probably at spaceplex, the first time I saw you at the break I recognized you. It was vague then I asked shock where he was from and he said Long Island. If I could remember exactly I'd say.

I used to play Frank allll the time on Friday nights at Sayville Bowling alley when I would go up there with my father for his bowling league. If you were ever at the Smithhaven Mall, Bayshore, or Sunvet malls I was at those most of the time.

summoning

as of now i was talking to shock we are looking at the 26th for casuals

can anyone make this?