What's new

The Best Comebacks!!! Share your footage... Tournament, Ranked or Casual sets...

E

Eldriken

I think you got all up in his head with the db4 KB into Fatal Blow for the round. I notice people oftentimes start to play like shit after eating 60%~ damage.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Didn't nrs say "we don't really want my 11 to have high damage combos"

Enter Kabal, KL, Joker, Scorpion, Sindel etc. Lol :p Highest I've had the displeasure of experiencing so far online vs kabal is a 48%.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Didn't nrs say "we don't really want my 11 to have high damage combos"

Enter Kabal, KL, Joker, Scorpion, Sindel etc. Lol :p Highest I've had the displeasure of experiencing so far online vs kabal is a 48%.
i have %72 with The Spins variation but never had the chance to use it in a Real match. Only in practice. But it is definetely possible in some scenarios.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Only true masters edition. i like that. Why did you dropped the game? Just was wondering.
Too much complaining. Which nerfed characters that didn’t deserve to be. Then even more complaining about different characters after that. Got annoying and made the game boring and the experience tedious.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Too much complaining. Which nerfed characters that didn’t deserve to be. Then even more complaining about different characters after that. Got annoying and made the game boring and the experience tedious.
it is really sad to know a good player dropped the game because of too much complainings. i have made my own complainings in here but they weren't about nerfs or buffs in general. Some Universal changes that i truly desire but i am not here to complain, i just love to follow the community.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
it is really sad to know a good player dropped the game because of too much complainings. i have made my own complainings in here but they weren't about nerfs or buffs in general. Some Universal changes that i truly desire but i am not here to complain, i just love to follow the community.
It’s mostly about what happens due to the unnecessary complaining. NRS is forced to change the game to appease the massive amounts of complaints. And it always just so happens to nerf MY character. And I usually only like 1 or 2 characters. And it’s the principle of the matter. Instead of dealing with shit like you used to have to do in the old days, you get to just complain about anything that is difficult and it will be changed. It’s a lot easier to complain about a character or move than it is to grind the MU and find ways around shit.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Well, NRS should I mean it's not like people paid good money for this game or anything(regardless of skill level btw) The problem is the old days it was actually possible to deal with shit, this game you have to use bs to deal with bs and most people generally don't find that much fun. There's two kinds of players with MK 11, (again not talking skill level here) the kind that is passive and ignores the flaws like "oh new car smells horrible, it's ok just get used to it" and the people who point out the flaws and don't want to play it, or people who "oh I got a shitty car for a big price, why should I drive this again?" When it comes to characters that are flat out broken, not good but broken OP there is no "learning the match up" more about NRS doing their job and nerfing/balancing out their own game so others can counter the match up. Why some people still don't get this is beyond me....but I guess people like to kiss NRS ass and coming from me of all people, you know it's bad if I'm saying that lol. I've defended NRS a ton in the past, but I alot of players on here and elsewhere can't excuse this game, and quite frankly I don't blame them.

i have %72 with The Spins variation but never had the chance to use it in a Real match. Only in practice. But it is definetely possible in some scenarios.
Damn dude that's a lot

Last edited: