What's new

The Anti-Hype: Any Character(s) you have 0 intention on using?

Character(s) you have 0 interest in

• Total voters

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
It baffles me how some people are naming characters they haven't seen game play of yet. The disinterest is strong.
lmao at the amount of Jacqui hate when we haven't seen any game play yet.
I have to like a character's personality and looks in order to play with him.

I dont understand people beg for new characters then write 90 percent of them off:rolleyes:
I thought new characters would look better, and the more I saw of them revealed, the more I regreted that thought. I only really like two of them.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Went through the first 2 pages and it seems like only @Mikemetroid and I are the only ones upset to see Tremor in this game.

But I will end up playing everybody like I always do, but so far the ones I will learn last are.

Tremor - Stupid Character .
Ferra / Torr - Doesn't impress me.
Erron Black - Not a fan of the pocket sand.
Sub-Zero - @LionHeart V1 made me hate him.
Kenshi - because of the hate for him since MK9.
Kano - @RM I$AAC made me hate him.
Quan Chi - Never really liked him.

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
Kung Jin and Shinnok did nothing for me.
I have to say, I was really excited to see Shinnok... But I don't know if it was because of lack of emphasis on a complete breakdown for him (shall I say rushed breakdown?) or what, but he looks kinda ass. I felt for all of the supposed power that he has, he was very underwhelming to me.

Stevie Steelz

I break muthaf****s...
Went through the first 2 pages and it seems like only @Mikemetroid and I are the only ones upset to see Tremor in this game.

But I will end up playing everybody like I always do, but so far the ones I will learn last are.

Tremor - Stupid Character .
Ferra / Torr - Doesn't impress me.
Erron Black - Not a fan of the pocket sand.
Sub-Zero - @LionHeart V1 made me hate him.
Kenshi - because of the hate for him since MK9.
Kano - @RM I$AAC made me hate him.
Quan Chi - Never really liked him.
I could have done without Tremor or Tanya for DLC. Would rather have had Havik or even Bo' Rai Cho.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
sadly I find the majority of the roster,particularly the new characters extremely annoying.i have quan,shinnok,raiden,reptile and Kitana to mess around with though so it's not all bad.
enjoy your day.

MK Led

Umbasa
Subzero. Not that I don't like the character, I just have no intention of ever using him.

also shout out to all the F/T hate... well honestly I don't care if they're unpopular, I just want them to be usable.

PLS BASED BOON DONT LET F/T BE JOBBER AND JOBBETTE

Of the confirmed ones, Ferra/Torr looks lame to me and I was super hyped for Erron Black but he looks a little underwhelming. I'm also probably gonna pass on Cage for awhile at least. Everyone else I am pretty stoked for

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Kung Jin: just LOL.. I already fuckin hate archers but even for an archer this dude is just on some extra zZzZz nonsense.
Raiden: I don't get how this fool is in all MK games and still only has the superman dive. Fuck this guy.
D'vorah: the whole bug character is not my thing..
Tremor: this shit... like legit, Meat is the only character that would've been worse than this. How do you tease a "Klassic" character and then have some nigga that throws rocks that's never even been playable? smh I swear

I'm not interested in any of these characters really but KJ is on his own "fuck your existence" tier where he won't even get touched.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Ferra/Torr
Reptile
Kung Jin
Takeda
Kitana
D'Vorah
Ermac
Quan Chi
Sub Zero
Scorpion