What's new

The 3 types of fighting gamers (which one is you?)

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
533. Brains.

For me, it's hard to win a MU without the knowledge about it, and my execution is pretty good but not godmode (I play Dualist though :p)... well, actually my execution is godlike on the lab, playing casuals... but when i'm playing under pressure is when my execution is just good. I play very calm and safe and I love to lab my characters :D

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I'd say I'm a 532, maybe a 541. I do a lot more studying and labbing than anything else, but in the heat of the moment, I can't really apply it. I personally think my execution is horrible, especially since I play on keyboard (essentially a hitbox) and frequently drop simple combos in games that I can land 10/10 in practice mode. I also primarily play off of hard reads because I frankly can't react to anything.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Interesting thread, @Eddy Wang .

Body type doesn't fit me, I tend not to like execution heavy characters, I prefer to focus on my strategy and not kill myself with unfortunate input errors.

Heart doesn't fit me either, I don't like to take many risks.

So Brain type, although I don't spend ages in the lab. I would define myself as a player that likes forcing the opponent into making mistakes, turning the fight into a patience contest. That's the style I have developed in mkx since I discovered Kenshi.

Last edited:

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Body: These are the execution maniacs, enjoy playing high barrier execution type of characters, do big combo damages and so on, like Sakonoko does. But these players mostly lack heart or body.
So Body type players mostly lack body... So is there anything they don't lack??

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
My Crystalline game style is this: "Hmm If only I could get this guy in the corner..."