What's new

The 2nd Coming Wins EU WEEKLY LIVE #10 (Grand Final Video Inside)

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
10 weeks since we started doing a regular EU tournament on PC and we have arrived to the point where the player base for the event is around 100~120 players, what that means is we can comfortably host 16 player brackets and have the necessary players on the waiting list to cover for the usual no shows that happen. Overall I'm very pleased with how thing have been progressing up to this point and I'd like to thank each and every player that took part in the events so far.

Week 10 culminated in the first Mileena player to take the Champion title since we started the series, with @The 2nd Coming from winners facing off versus ErronLol from losers, the match ending in a 3-1 for The 2nd Coming in the first set of the Grand Final.

I'll be taking a month long break in December from streaming and hosting events so the EU WEEKLY LIVE series will return in January 2016, hopefully to the same eager crowd of players that have made all of this possible.To close things up I'd like to congratulate The 2nd Coming on his win and to bid all of you a farewell til next year. -RVB

Results :

Supreme Champion: The2ndComing
Worthy Adversary: Erronlol
Maybe Next Time: FOOZE
4th place: YUZU_Masta
5th place tie: Rayve
yamcha111
7th place tie: SS
Muddaawsome

Challonge: http://challonge.com/euweeklylive10

GRAND FINAL

Attachments