What's new

Texas Showdown Injustice: GAU Top 8 set for Sunday!

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Look at that excellent lineup of players and diversity of characters! Why do people hate this game again?

Digit

KH Mahvel Baby!
He didn't go because of short funds.
Starcharger couldn't make it cuz school got him busy. :/
And I'm pretty sure Injustice top 8 stream will be at 1pm tomorrow. I'd go with what's posted on their site.
And yes I like the variety of characters we got for top 8 =]

Starcharger couldn't make it cuz school got him busy. :/
And I'm pretty sure Injustice top 8 stream will be at 1pm tomorrow. I'd go with what's posted on their site.
And yes I like the variety of characters we got for top 8 =]
if you don't win...you are a fraud :D

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
I'm still curious as of why during the PL and Cat match, they did a button check, restarted the match, Cat's supes got the first hit, and someone pressed start and went to restart match again. I'm just wondering what happened there. 'Twas a little confusing.

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
I beat Master Betty 2-1 off stream with a pixel of life left. I backdashed a d1 in the corner and d1 scooped ftw. I popped off and felt bad :( wish someone recorded @Eric Z19 @Digit

I beat Master Betty 2-1 off stream with a pixel of life left. I backdashed a d1 in the corner and d1 scooped ftw. I popped off and felt bad :( wish someone recorded @Eric Z19 @Digit
Me not recording that is a massive blowup dude. Wasn't even thinking about recording offstream matches...total rookie mistake. I don't even know what match was on stream at the time but I can almost guarantee it wasn't as hype as your set.

Hades

Noob
I really want to watch this live but it starts at 4am. Why does it have to be on at 4am on a monday morning :(