What's new

Team No Surrender Gaming signs MIT and DJT!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
After the unfortunate disbanding of Yomi Gaming, the team parted ways while keeping in contact via social media platforms. Forever King was soon welcomed to Circa eSports while Broken Alliance signed his younger brother, Forever King Jr.

Last week, two more of the original Yomi pro team were signed by No Surrender Gaming, also known as Team NS, in preparation for Injustice 2's launch next week.

NS signing.png
The timing for such a decision could not have been better due to the recent announcements for Stream.Me's War of the Gods and the Injustice 2 Pro Series! The Terry brothers hold an impressive record inside and outside of their hometown of Las Vegas, where the Evolution Championship Series is held every year! They were among the first to lead off the front lines of high-level play for Mortal Kombat X immediately after its launch in 2015.

One of the newly recruited players, Malik "MIT" Terry, had this to say about the signing:

NS MIT.png
Their mops are already out! What about yours?!

For more updates on NS, follow their Twitter account.

Credits go out to StreamMe for this information. Follow them on Twitter as well and check out War of the Gods when it launches on May 20th!

Attachments

Last edited:

South

I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy
So many top players coming back, also new players from Capcom, Ik, n etc scenes I'm excited for the nrs community an overall tournament play.