What's new

Combo List - Tanya Tanya Combo Thread

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
7 hours and I have this problem
Ok mate, don't make 50 posts about the same problem, just the one is enough.

The problem might be that you're mashing or you're not timing it correctly. Since the timing is pretty lenient I'm inclined to think it's the former. Make sure you're not pressing a directional input after you press d,f+3(ex). Try making sure you have release check switched off and easy inputs switched on. Also, make sure you actually have meter if you're trying to do the ex version.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Im not sure the exact range but if you get an EX Tonfa toss to hit at around 3/4ths of fullscreen you have enough time to run in and do b1 2+4 df2 df1 and it combos. People's jaws were dropping when I was doing it at a monthly today lol.

kevkopdx

Noob
Im not sure the exact range but if you get an EX Tonfa toss to hit at around 3/4ths of fullscreen you have enough time to run in and do b1 2+4 df2 df1 and it combos. People's jaws were dropping when I was doing it at a monthly today lol.
ya it gives you some time to combo and it makes me wonder why sub zero gets soooo much time when he freezes you in this game... he can run two lengths of the screen before u unfreeze lol... doesnt make sense in a game like this

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
I'm tryingto explore some strings with Pyromancer at the moment without using double teleport.
The second teleport >D2 whiffs a lot for me online, and I'm still recovering from a fracture in my hand so I can't move my hand fast enough.
I ended up doing the same with Ermac in regards to his teleports and found several combo's that do about the same damage without using his teleport.
Hoping I can do the same with Tanya, I also have a feeling the ex teleport has pretty big scaling on combo's, but i'll have to check around.
I'll report my findings.

*edit*
So far found a 1 meter 29% dust setup, and a 38% 1 meter fireball ender.

Last edited:
Yeah.

F3 (charged) F2, BF4(EX), B312

Not had time to check out anything else yet at the moment.
This is awesome, using this with her "50/50" in pyromancer does crazy damage.

jip, 112xxDF2, F3(charged), F2xxBF4(EX), B312 is 16 + 38 damage= 54%
jip, 112xxDF2, F3xxRC, B31xxBF4(EX), B312 is 16 + 31 damage= 47%

Not had a chance to test this in an actual match, just training mode but execution isn't super impossible and if they guess wrong twice then that's it.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
This is awesome, using this with her "50/50" in pyromancer does crazy damage.

jip, 112xxDF2, F3(charged), F2xxBF4(EX), B312 is 16 + 38 damage= 54%
jip, 112xxDF2, F3xxRC, B31xxBF4(EX), B312 is 16 + 31 damage= 47%

Not had a chance to test this in an actual match, just training mode but execution isn't super impossible and if they guess wrong twice then that's it.
She gets the same damage off teleport though, without wasting the shroud in a combo ender.

She gets the same damage off teleport though, without wasting the shroud in a combo ender.
Yeah that is true, the only thing with the EX teleport combos is that I find the njp after the air teleport to be inconsistent in that sometimes the opponent will land right in front of me and other times I will essentially cross them up and they will bounce half screen. Only labbed pyro Tanya for a half hour or so today and the combos that I posted above are the most friendly to my noob hands. Although wasting the shroud definitely sucks...

skater11

The saltiest
Wow I'm surprised nobody has posted combos lately. I've come up with my own and I will be posting some tech as soon as I have Internet.

Herrm

My blade thanks you.
Anyone happen to have that Kobu Jutsu corner combo (with the double teleport juggle) that REO was raping with at the ESL finals?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Anyone happen to have that Kobu Jutsu corner combo (with the double teleport juggle) that REO was raping with at the ESL finals?
b12+4 df2 df1 exdf2, jik tele d1 jik tele jik grab is the one i know. I don't remember the ender he used specifically but I do know that it is not optimal for damage.

Optimal corner damage combos have changed since some patches and I'm not sure anymore which ones do the most damage.

Herrm

My blade thanks you.
b12+4 df2 df1 exdf2, jik tele d1 jik tele jik grab is the one i know. I don't remember the ender he used specifically but I do know that it is not optimal for damage.

Optimal corner damage combos have changed since some patches and I'm not sure anymore which ones do the most damage.
Thanks for the info!

Any plans to update the OP with more combos/damage info?

The Magician

According to my sources...

You can do b12+4 df2 df1 exdf2 NJP JiK d2 b2~bf4 for 39% in the corner. I think it's 40-41% with split kick but doesn't position them back into the corner like the drill.

Lanqu

Noob
Im doing b12+4 df2 df1 exdf2 4 4 112 df2 df1 df2 for 42% and lots of meter built. The hardest version - replace 112 with b12+4 for 43%