What's new

Taking a break from MK, and life in general

Loot

the special effects
Some of you see me as that arrogant Raiden player. Others as a funny guy. A guy that just gives back to the community. Well, tragedy has struck my personal life very hard as I just received a phone call 10 minutes ago that my girlfriend was killed in a car accident from a drunk hit n run, so I'm pretty fucking shocked and shook up right now. I have no idea what I should be doing or thinking, so here I am at TYM at 5am, reading the Scorpion EH Tele punish thread when I get that call, now contemplating life and the future. I have a couple of pending Kenshi XBL codes to send to STORMS for another of my planned giveaways, but other than that I think everything is going on the backburner while I figure out life. I would ask to keep me in your prayers but I'm not much of a believer nor someone that likes empty gestures, so instead I leave you with these words to cherish your loved ones and devote as much time to them, even if it means missing a tournament, because all it takes is for one accident and they can be gone forever. Life is something we all take for granted and all it takes is one irresponsible person to take snatch our existence.

sLeeK

Noob
Wow... I am kinda speechless.. I am sorry to hear that man I truly am.

I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better :\ damn.. Even if you don't believe in God etc. You will be in my prayers.

Eight

I am the salt
Damn dude...

I dont know what to say. That's really terrible :(.

Sorry for your loss, loot, I hope you can work through it.

Brohug.

Man this is harsh... So sorry for your loss.

I know it's the kind of thing that can happen to anyone at any time. I'm always afraid something like this might happen when I look at people I care about...

Crathen

Death is my business
Damn that sucks , i lost a dear friend of mine just 2 weeks ago in a motorcycle accident and she was just 19 , those things makes you think about a lot of things....my advice would be: take your time and do whatever makes you feel better.

Hang in there.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I can never bring myself to believe that things like this will always happen, because it's so hard to accept, especially for those most affected by the loss.

You have my deepest condolences, my friend. The community and I send you our deepest regards and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers as you work through this. Stay strong, man.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Wow, man...that is terrible. I'm really sorry for your loss, man. Stay strong, dude.

You know we're all here for you.

im new to TYM so you dont know me but im sorry about your loss. im not into religion at all but ill pray for you man, just stay stong and fight through..!

zaf

professor
sorry to hear this loot, you never expect these sort of things to happen to you until it really does.
stay strong and remember tym is always here for ya,

DCT

Noob
Man, I'm at a loss for words on something so tragic as honestly nothing one can say can really make it better, especially after lossing someone you cared for like that. I would say I sympathize but really I can't since I am not you and the closet I ever came to that was losing my cousin who I was close to like a brother to a motorcycle accident involving a drunk driver after he got reassigned to South Carolina from Iraq but again that still can't compare really. Best I can say is that just know that people have you in their thoughts and I'm sure there are those here that will haply be a caring shoulder if you need one.

Sorry for your loss man.Things like this...just happen. Just stay positive, don't let this draw you back on life. You are a strong man at heart to be able to tell us this, and we are honored to be the one of those you open up to. I hope you can pull through.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Loot, if you want someone to talk to I'm PMing you my number. Call me, bro.

We're here for you and no matter if you are not on the site much anymore... we're still here for you and will always be.

Take the time that you need to climb this mountain... I could only imagine how your mind might be reacting to this.

A loss like this always seems surreal and hard to accept... you might feel like you hit a dead end or you're at the edge of a cliff, but please... keep us in mind because we are all your friends, man.

Family and friends are what matters right now, nothing else.

My thought and prayers are wih you, Loot.

BATTLEBEAR

NJ Jobber
Im sorry man. Stay tough and hang in there. Take as much time as you need to figure shit out. Thoughts and Prayers with you man.

Fuck man, that really sucks.

I don't know you and I'm new to TYM, but I think you deserve all of our thoughts and prayers right now regardless whether we know you or not, so you have mine as well.

Kwon

---->----
Sorry for your loss Loot.

Try to keep friends and family around you in times like these.

I know how hard it is when you have lost someone so suddenly. I lost my father in a blink of an eye. Its hard at first bro, you have a lot of different feelings vortexing around in you. I know you wont beleive me but it will get better. What helped me with my father passing away is always trying to think of the positive things that we had done together. My prayers are with you in this hard time. I know you dont know me but if you want some to talk to that has been in this place in life before pm me and I will give you my number. Stay strong brother

SZSR

Noob
My condolences Loot. Thoughts and prayers are with you man, i'm sorry for your loss, we're with you bro.