What's new

Strategy - Summoner Summoner Quan Chi's unbreakable combos/reset and stuff

I've recorded some Quan Chi's unbreakable combos, some of them are already well-known; however, I think I've found some good ones (my bad if they are already posted :(). I'll be looking for more and update :)
Saludos desde Chile :)

@Under_The_Mayo
@PND_Ketchup
@STB Shujinkydink
@Insuperable
@EGP Wonder_Cheff
@michaelangelo
@PND_Mustard

Puggles's fireball is a Breakable projectile?!? I don't think it is supposed to be in the game:/
Nice video. You know that you can bring up all that damage by starting combos with a single normal attack like b2 or even standing 4 and it will still be unbreakable)

Puggles's fireball is a Breakable projectile?!? I don't think it is supposed to be in the game:/
Nice video. You know that you can bring up all that damage by starting combos with a single normal attack like b2 or even standing 4 and it will still be unbreakable)
Yeah, It sucks that Puggles's projectile can be broken :( ...It cut off some of my ideas. Maybe it wasn´t intended. I'm going to record another video adding a normal as a starter, more unbreakable damage :cool: . Thanks bro

Yeah, It sucks that Puggles's projectile can be broken :( ...It cut off some of my ideas. Maybe it wasn´t intended. I'm going to record another video adding a normal as a starter, more unbreakable damage :cool: . Thanks bro
I remember doing 41% with just 2 bars and Puggles loaded:
B2xxCloseRune, bL2, ex rune, ex far rune, far rune)
And it does even more if you start with 4 xx Close Rune, but of course b2 is the most practical whiff punisher / footsie tool / overhead starter)

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
I remember doing 41% with just 2 bars and Puggles loaded:
B2xxCloseRune, bL2, ex rune, ex far rune, far rune)
And it does even more if you start with 4 xx Close Rune, but of course b2 is the most practical whiff punisher / footsie tool / overhead starter)
Thats my go-to unbreakable combo. I also think if you catch someone with a rune anywhere on the screen and Puggles is loaded, you can do the normal LT into another rune. I haven't had the chance to test this yet however, but I'm guessing it'd work and would be nice of you have no meter.

Thats my go-to unbreakable combo. I also think if you catch someone with a rune anywhere on the screen and Puggles is loaded, you can do the normal LT into another rune. I haven't had the chance to test this yet however, but I'm guessing it'd work and would be nice of you have no meter.
Yeah, it does work Rune (far close or normal), Puggles, Far (or normal)Rune=22%

Funny thing is if you hit a far rune you can do Puggles into another far rune for the 22%. But you can't do far rune, Puggles,ex far rune, far rune. After the far rune, Puggles Ex doesn't come out:/ You can do Ex far rune, far rune, Puggles , far rune=30% though. But if you start with close or normal rune you can do rune, Puggles, ex far rune, far rune=31%.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Funny thing is if you hit a far rune you can do Puggles into another far rune for the 22%. But you can't do far rune, Puggles,ex far rune, far rune. After the far rune, Puggles Ex doesn't come out:/ You can do Ex far rune, far rune, Puggles , far rune=30% though. But if you start with close or normal rune you can do rune, Puggles, ex far rune, far rune=31%.
I noticed that too when trying to maximize my corner damage. You can't do an Mb Rune after a normal rune has been used unless you manage to hit a trance, then after the trance you'll be able to again.

E.g: CloseRune, B+Lt, B2xxtrance, CloseMbRune would work, whereas if the MbRune was after the B+Lt it wouldn't.

On a side note, what's the maximised damage with Quan in the corner off his standing 4 starter? I've managed to get it up to 70% 3 bars starting with Puggles out.

I noticed that too when trying to maximize my corner damage. You can't do an Mb Rune after a normal rune has been used unless you manage to hit a trance, then after the trance you'll be able to again.

E.g: CloseRune, B+Lt, B2xxtrance, CloseMbRune would work, whereas if the MbRune was after the B+Lt it wouldn't.

On a side note, what's the maximised damage with Quan in the corner off his standing 4 starter? I've managed to get it up to 70% 3 bars starting with Puggles out.
I believe someone has posted a 75% combo off of 4. But I never took time to learn it, in a real match you'll never get to open someone up with a standing 4, maybe as an anti air and on a good read)

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
I believe someone has posted a 75% combo off of 4. But I never took time to learn it, in a real match you'll never get to open someone up with a standing 4, maybe as an anti air and on a good read)
Yeah I know, I was just learning the combos for swag :DOGE

I think I managed to find a 60-something% off his low with 2 bars(Can't remember the exact value right now), and 62% 1 bar, but I'm guessing someone else has beat me to it with that one too.