What's new

Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League delayed to Feb. 2nd, 2024

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole

With Suicide Squad officially delayed out of 2023 this means WB focus of 2023 has to be MK12.

MK12 has to be officially announced soon now since it leaves WB with no game for 2023 officially what is bad optics.

Also MK12 could benefit in terms of marketing since WB gonna focus solely on MK12 now.
Delaying SS another 10 months ain’t gonna fix what people don’t like about that game , but…

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Lol Justice League is too powerful. Suicide Squad consistently getting rekt.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
They canned MK12 so NRS can go help where its truly needed.

One day we will get the Suicide Squad game we all deserve.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
I don’t even know why they would have all that shit as every other comic book IP that has had a game come out recently (not including Spider-Man) underperformed due to all that crap like The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Arkham Knights & now Suicide Squad following the same formula of suckage.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Guardians of the Galaxy
huh? I played that... had nothing like it.. it was basically Uncharted but scifi and a modern combat system. It was awesome btw.... Maybe you are thinking of Midnight Suns? That had no gear score or loot boxes, but had real grindy gameplay.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I don’t even know why they would have all that shit as every other comic book IP that has had a game come out recently (not including Spider-Man) underperformed due to all that crap like The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Arkham Knights & now Suicide Squad following the same formula of suckage.
I like Arkham Knight and Guardians of the Galaxy. Suicide Squad looks like shit though

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
huh? I played that... had nothing like it.. it was basically Uncharted but scifi and a modern combat system. It was awesome btw.... Maybe you are thinking of Midnight Suns? That had no gear score or loot boxes, but had real grindy gameplay.
I think Revy meant Gotham Knights
no loot boxes or in game store or grind in that game... just mediocre gameplay. Co-Op was kinda fun though.
Co-op was cool but it is such a slog to play.
I apologize then as I shouldn't have made conclusions based of false information that I got from a third-party rather than doing my own research. My bad.