What's new

Suggestion for matchup discussion

I move that the mods/admins create a sub-forum. This sub-forum will be exclusively for individual matchups. The first thread in this sub-forum should be baraka vs csz. This will be the only thread in this forum until the community has come to a conclusion as to the match up numbers. This thread will then be closed, and another thread will be created for baraka vs cyrax. This will continue until Baraka's matchups are completed. Then we will move on to CSZ's oustanding match ups.

Another thread will be stickied, holding all of the completed match up numbers that have been agreed upon by most of the community. Some matchup threads will be rather short, probably due to lack of character popularity or mutual consensus on the match up. Other threads will probably be quite long, due to debate on the match up. This will take a long time, but this is probably the best way to get match up numbers that are agreed upon by most of the community and in essence, a tier list on those results. Besides, the game is still young, right?

I just sort of want a match up chart and/or tier list that the community won't complain about. Top players are creating tier lists for us and there are always complaints. I'm always hearing about how match ups should be created by the community anyways. I mean, the new match up chart will probably have complaints anyways, but I think this is a good alternative to the tier lists we've had so far. The opinions of REO, Tom Brady, PL, M2Dave and others are greatly valued, but again it's all about the community.

So what are your thoughts on this? Is it a waste of time or time worth investing?

EDIT: crap i just noticed i might have posted this on the wrong sub-forum. Ah well.