What's new

Subzerosmokerai's Twin Brother

gdf

Noob
So yeah, title should say enough, but I thought I would expand in this post. :D
He and I share a PS3, and have pooled our money together to get the TE and KE of MK9. I'm not sure if there are rules here about two accounts having the same IP, but I figured since you guys are a Mortal Kombat forum, you guys are probably more easy going than other forums.
I also noticed he has gotten pretty good at the demo, so I was wondering what you guys do/talk about that makes him good, so that I could be better than him.
(Additionally I am a fan of anime, and Doctor Who :D)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
hello, i think I got mad at you one night for not letting him play me in a game because it was your turn to play lol.
welcome to tym :)

FYI love doctor who I haven't watched the last Xmas special yet been saving it, but I think I'm going to watch it this weekend. also you like torchwood at all? season 4 is coming out this July but its going to be Americanized so who knows if it'll be good I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gdf

Noob
hello, i think I got mad at you one night for not letting him play me in a game because it was your turn to play lol.
welcome to tym :)

FYI love doctor who I haven't watched the last Xmas special yet been saving it, but I think I'm going to watch it this weekend. also you like torchwood at all? season 4 is coming out this July but its going to be Americanized so who knows if it'll be good I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I might remember something like that happening. Because sometimes in Tekken 6 and MKvsDC I got these challenge requests from people I didn't even know. So that was you, welll...sorry. lol
(BTW, heard of torchwood, but I haven't seen it. I'll check it out since it is spring break)

MKF30 said:
Woah, Subzerosmoke has a twin bro? Wicked. Welcome to TYM man.
I recognize your name, I think subzerosmokerain was watching some video of guys at a round table and your name came up, and they laughed for some reason. Thanks for the welcome.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I might remember something like that happening. Because sometimes in Tekken 6 and MKvsDC I got these challenge requests from people I didn't even know. So that was you, welll...sorry. lol
(BTW, heard of torchwood, but I haven't seen it. I'll check it out since it is spring break)

I recognize your name, I think subzerosmokerain was watching some video of guys at a round table and your name came up, and they laughed for some reason. Thanks for the welcome.
its a very good show, its a spin off of doctor who and stars the character from doctor who "captain jack harkness"