What's new

Question Subs slide

Status
Not open for further replies.

fooloo

Noob
Anyone notice that it's slower now? It seems easier to punish since it's slower and can be blocked on reaction.

Is it slow or am I just trippin?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I'm curious to see what you guys say... but what if exSlide didn't push the opponent away... rather, in some way he smashes them down beside him. It makes sense... it allows him to have a non safe weapon against heavy zoning... and allows him pressure after a hit. To me... its the difference that makes Jax so good against Kabal and Kitana and the likes.

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
I'm curious to see what you guys say... but what if exSlide didn't push the opponent away... rather, in some way he smashes them down beside him. It makes sense... it allows him to have a non safe weapon against heavy zoning... and allows him pressure after a hit. To me... its the difference that makes Jax so good against Kabal and Kitana and the likes.
I like this idea. Let me take it a step further and suggest a combo off of an Ex Slide. Now it may be too much, but what if the animation of his slide caused his legs to freeze from his knees down, then when he hits it pops them up and leaves them in a frozen state kind of like a charged B2, but for a duration a little less than an iceball. Just a thought, feel free to add input.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I like this idea. Let me take it a step further and suggest a combo off of an Ex Slide. Now it may be too much, but what if the animation of his slide caused his legs to freeze from his knees down, then when he hits it pops them up and leaves them in a frozen state kind of like a charged B2, but for a duration a little less than an iceball. Just a thought, feel free to add input.
lol I love the idea of the exSlide freezing his legs... that would just look sweet. But Sub already has plenty of guaranteed ways of getting a combo with ice ball and clone. Honestly, the original exSlide makes sense without the dash nerf.... but now I feel like having your opponent land beside you is more important. Instead of the animation to hit away... have him pin them to the ground with his sword. Still switching places of course.

iMLGzus

Venom Addict/Space Pope
lol thats another thing i thought. he could spin them over like he does, then headbutt (lol) or like stab them into the ground with his sword. I just think it would be sweet to see them flip over him then slowly freeze mid-air like his b2 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.