What's new

General/Other - Sub-Zero Sub-Zero Fatality Error??

Shawi

Noob
So I'm watching the fatality where he pulls the opponent up from the spine and splits them in two. Then when he lifts them up I swear the opponent should be the other way around?????? Has anyone else noticed?

ya just looked it up he picks him up in a motion where hes gonna turn him around and then hes just facing the same way that's dumb hope they fix it

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Just watched it...

yeeeeah, the body should definitely be rotated lol
He doesnt rotate the body.

Its the motion of lifting him up. Its fine.

Nobody lifts something big straight over their head without change the angle slightly before lifting.

But i can understand some people could be confused about it because it looks similar to a rotation attempt because of the short frame.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
He doesnt rotate the body.

Its the motion of lifting him up. Its fine.

Nobody lifts something big straight over their head without change the angle slightly before lifting.

But i can understand some people could be confused about it because it looks similar to a rotation attempt because of the short frame.
I know he doesn't rotate it... but he should.

his right hand is on the top portion of the spine that he broke and the left hand is on the bottom. So, to keep himself facing the screen and have the body above his head the head should be on his right hand side, not ours.

Shawi

Noob
yeah it is definitely wrong. Either they swap the hand positions where he breaks the spine, or they have him rotate the body as he picks it up. How can we get this out to NRS? It's too late anyway, the final game will have gone into production. The Smash Games video has the full game.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Yep, noticed this a long time ago as well and it definitely bothers me. Hope they fix it through a patch or something if they haven't already

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
I see what you mean but its not really that big of a deal.
Edit- Yea his head should be on Subs other side but ahh ohwell..

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Ok now i see it too.

Meh not that big of a deal to be honest.

But NRS should fix that if possible.