What's new

Question - Grandmaster Sub Zero 3rd (Head Rip?) Fatality added.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Yip.

It will be currently locked when you first load back up the game.

If anyone finds the inputs, please post them.

shad0ki11er 27

Time will only tell the Greats
i dont know if anyone else is going to try this and has a chance before i do but i was going to go back through all of his old inputs for fatalities and try those i only had the chance for mortal kombat 9s and those didnt work so yeah just a idea worth trying i guess

boba_buster

Noob saibot
No one has figured this out yet? I guess you have to pay for it? Does it say spine rip anywhere or just klassic fatality? It could be another classic ala mk2?

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
I'm not sure if this is ok... Does it bother anyone else that they're adding kontent to the game that you have to pay extra for? I feel like it's a little dishonest to sell the game knowing it's not komplete.

This doesn't affect the gameplay at all which is nice, but other DLC, having tournament viable characters that you can't train against in practice mode is a little unfair.

I'll probably swallow my pride and pay some money to extend the life of the game, but it's still a bit kunty.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I'm not sure if this is ok... Does it bother anyone else that they're adding kontent to the game that you have to pay extra for? I feel like it's a little dishonest to sell the game knowing it's not komplete.

This doesn't affect the gameplay at all which is nice, but other DLC, having tournament viable characters that you can't train against in practice mode is a little unfair.

I'll probably swallow my pride and pay some money to extend the life of the game, but it's still a bit kunty.
lol, have you played any other games this generation? :DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE

Probably shouldn't be surprised anymore. If we as consumers never bought this stuff in the first place the model would be dead right now. We are all guilty I guess.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Sub, Cage, Scorp & Sonya all had a 3rd fatality added. Klassic could be anything from MK2, UMK3 or MK4 too.

I'd like to see Sub's MK2 fatalities get some love this time.

PS- no time frame on when this pack will be released but it's NOT a part of the Kombat Pack.

They had a release date and an idea of content provided for that release date. Personally, I'm very comfortable with the content that was in the original game. A game goes gold about a month before release--that's where development of the base game stops. So, they've been developing content past the base game for about 3 months now. I've seen a lot of terrible DLC propositions with games and some really great ones. This falls on the good end of the scale, in my personal opinion. The reason being is that it's continued support--Sub-Zero having a 3rd classic fatality feels like an extra, not something that was missing. Now if he only had a single fatality to begin with and everyone else had 2, then it would feel like it was missing from the original game. This is just my personal take on the situation.

I do understand your hatred of DLC practices though lol, mine just seems a little more focused on the idea of removing or preventing content of the original game to be sold as an extra.

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Yeah, I know, micro transactions are bad. I rarely support games that abuse them. This is an exception due to MKX being by far the best fighting game on next gen systems. Maybe it's fair though, rendering brand new animations with new costumes has to be quite the task.

So, this isn't part of the Kombat Pack? Option select DLCs, man.