What's new

Stoners and MK

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
There are usually two sorts of people in these threads: The overzealous 'druggies' who preach their need for drugs and why I should as well. And those who have never tried them, never will but feel compelled to tell me how to live.

Never can a good thread emerge from this.

Sasuga

Noob
There are usually two sorts of people in these threads: The overzealous 'druggies' who preach their need for drugs and why I should as well. And those who have never tried them, never will but feel compelled to tell me how to live.

Never can a good thread emerge from this.
You shouldn't use any drugs. You can hardly use oxygen properly. There are no 'overzealous druggies who preach their need for drugs' and there is no drug user who wants to waste their drugs on you. You are hallucinating.

Why do non-users always have to assume a drug users 'needs' their drugs and are 'getting high all the time'. Can you not imagine that people just take these substances from time to time, not all the time and not because they need to but because they like to? Because that would tell me a lot about how you experience life.

wow look at all the party poopers in this thread, if you dont like weed gtfo nobody dragged you in here

+1 for playin MK high

The only people who I've ever heard complain about the side effects of my weed-smoking habit were people who were blatantly against it. And for that reason only. I had my step-father complain about how he got headaches from the smell (him being an alcoholic and at that time, a heavy smoker, but hey) and had me smoking outside, even in the middle of the winter. You act as if those side effects are fact but they do not even exist in a way that is necessarily only true for usage of weed. Ive experienced such side effects with the alcohol usage of my stepfather when he turned violent. There are undoubtedly people who can experience the negative side effects of people playing violent video games, especially those who believe video games are evil. I can experience the negative side effects of people having the freedom of having kids as much as they want, resulting in overpopulation and I can experience the side effects of people who want to deny others their freedom just because there are others who can't take the responsibility do deserve it. I can go on like this all day. That how freedom works. We have to share the same space on a single planet and what one does affects another, both negatively and positively. Where I stand, no-one else can stand, the air I breath, no-one else can breath. Every step that I take towards a goal diminishes the chances for another to accomplish that same goal. There are many people who cannot deal with freedom responsibly, but that cannot be a reason to deny others the right to their freedom. But now I, a former stoner and responsible drug user, am explaining the essence of freedom and probably life to a sober, smart person who has the facts supporting he 'knows how stuff works'.

If you wish to be free from the negative side effects of all that is human, feel free to lock yourself in and never set a foot outside again.
lolwut? My Gamertag is KoloradoKush, I talk about having my Medical Marijuana card before in this thread. You again, are obviously not reading anything that I've said at all. Just like you said, there are negative and positive side-effects to everything. It all depends on how it is viewed. People view marijuana as bad, so it's bad. I never once said I agree with any of this. Your personal experiences does not equal every person in the world. You're not looking at the whole picture, just part of it. I never said I agree with how the world works, but the simple fact is; Someone finds a problem with something, blows it out of proportion, and it becomes illegal. Like I said before, everything you're stating is an opinion on it being 'good'.

If you would take everything that could be abused and make it against the law there would be nothing left. Everything can be abused. How about every single piece of technology being used in warfare. Einstein didn't come up with e=mc^2 for people to make atom-bombs, and as such Hoffman didn't discover LSD for people to abuse it (get your 'facts' straight about government having created it) and indeed, MDMA wasn't created for people to abuse it. There's always gonna people abusing stuff just because they feel they can.

This argument holds for just about anything. You can use anything to cause damage to another. It is not the thing that is abused that is the cause of evil, it is the way people deal with it. It's is the will to abuse or the lack of will to be considerate, be respectfull or the be responsible.
You are correct, Hoffman did create LSD. I apologize for that, the word I should have used was 'used' and not 'created'. I've got a friend who's always on conspiracy trips and he kind of drilled that one into my head. The base behind my statement still stands true though. I don't think many people in the world create something to be abused, but when it happens the problem has to be fixed. You talk as if the world is perfect and the honor system is in play. All I was saying ( Which strangely enough you even said yourself ) was that everything has a negative side-effect. If the majority see the bad side, then the object is bad, even if it really isn't. As soon as the everyone starts to look on the positive side, it becomes a good object. Again, not saying I agree with this, but this is generally how the world works.

Don't remember who said this, but a quote I'll never forget; There is no good or evil in the world. Only two sides with opposing views.

This I agree with you. But it is only because it has been placed in a "bad", "criminal" and "evil" perspective by the ones who just didn't want others to use it. People against drugs have to keep making stuff up to make a point that does not exist. They tell you they know how stuff works which in turn people believe so they too can deny others their freedom because 'that's not how stuff works'. In the NL, where I'm from we are actually well on our way. I can remember when it was allowed to smoke tobacco on the train. But if I wanted to smoke a joint i could. I would sometimes ask the other people in the cabin if they were okay with it before I smoked and there were never objections. You can't smoke on trains anymore though.
Do you know why you can't smoke on trains anymore? It's because the mass felt it wasn't a good idea. You are nice enough to ask people if it's ok. You're one out of hundreds of thousands. I'm sure a lot of people never asked if it was ok and people starting to not like the idea anymore. Proving my point again, one person ( or group I guess I should say ) ruins it for everyone.

I don't have to read what anti-drug people have to say. There is nothing in this world that can prove my way of living is wrong. In the same way there is no proof or a single fact that shows you you're living live the way it's supposed to. Even if there are somehow facts that do so, they cannot be proven. There may be numerous cases and researces that prove how bad smoking is, it is not a proof that one should not smoke. I don't come up with facts for the simple reason that they have nothing to do with this. What fact were you expecting anyway, to proof that drugs should be illegal? What do the facts that Chaosphere posted actually tell you??

Dude, seriously. You have no clue what you are talking about. You must be either religious or in another way mentally impaired. There will never be a sane person, who responsibly used any kind of drugs that will tell another they are bad. I hope for your sake you will never find out 'how stuff works'.
You're 100% correct, everyone lives the way they want and no one way is correct. The reason I asked for facts is simple; I knew you couldn't come up with any. At that point it simply becomes a he said - she said argument. Neither side will win, because neither side is correct. You are exactly like the people in the article, just because you think it should be legal means it should be legal. Your opinion was narrow minded, completely ignoring the other side of the coin. Simply because you don't see the negative effects doesn't mean they aren't there. Just like people who don't see the positive effects, it doesn't mean they aren't there.

I feel like everything you said simply solidified my original statement, which was fairly open on purpose. Everything you've said was your own personal experience, not putting into account the combined experience of everyone else. You don't get to decide how things work, the mass does. As of right now, the mass deems marijuana a threat and it's going to stay that way until the mass changes it's mind ( Which hopefully will happen in 10 to 15 years, with a new generation coming up into power ).

As for my religion, I'm not religious. Taoist to be exact. Being mentally impaired, I was dropped on my head as a kid. Have the scar to prove it. Although these seem like unintelligent attacks on me specifically as a person, and don't really have anything to do with what was being said. If you wish to play a game of dodge and parry wordplay, I'd be glad to take it to a PM. Otherwise I'd like to keep this debate civilized please.

Bringing some hype to this thread, lol. I do have a question for all the other stoners who play though, and I know this will be different depending on the person. I am curious though, who goes to tournaments or events blitzed? Heading into the MLG tourney in Raleigh, I'm debating if I should smoke before or not. I feel like it might calm my nerves, but at the same time I'm slightly worried the paranoia will set in and make things worse for me since it's my first big event. Anyone got any experience?

Reedoms

Noob
lolwut? My Gamertag is KoloradoKush, I talk about having my Medical Marijuana card before in this thread. You again, are obviously not reading anything that I've said at all. Just like you said, there are negative and positive side-effects to everything. It all depends on how it is viewed. People view marijuana as bad, so it's bad. I never once said I agree with any of this. Your personal experiences does not equal every person in the world. You're not looking at the whole picture, just part of it. I never said I agree with how the world works, but the simple fact is; Someone finds a problem with something, blows it out of proportion, and it becomes illegal. Like I said before, everything you're stating is an opinion on it being 'good'.

You are correct, Hoffman did create LSD. I apologize for that, the word I should have used was 'used' and not 'created'. I've got a friend who's always on conspiracy trips and he kind of drilled that one into my head. The base behind my statement still stands true though. I don't think many people in the world create something to be abused, but when it happens the problem has to be fixed. You talk as if the world is perfect and the honor system is in play. All I was saying ( Which strangely enough you even said yourself ) was that everything has a negative side-effect. If the majority see the bad side, then the object is bad, even if it really isn't. As soon as the everyone starts to look on the positive side, it becomes a good object. Again, not saying I agree with this, but this is generally how the world works.

Don't remember who said this, but a quote I'll never forget; There is no good or evil in the world. Only two sides with opposing views.

Do you know why you can't smoke on trains anymore? It's because the mass felt it wasn't a good idea. You are nice enough to ask people if it's ok. You're one out of hundreds of thousands. I'm sure a lot of people never asked if it was ok and people starting to not like the idea anymore. Proving my point again, one person ( or group I guess I should say ) ruins it for everyone.

You're 100% correct, everyone lives the way they want and no one way is correct. The reason I asked for facts is simple; I knew you couldn't come up with any. At that point it simply becomes a he said - she said argument. Neither side will win, because neither side is correct. You are exactly like the people in the article, just because you think it should be legal means it should be legal. Your opinion was narrow minded, completely ignoring the other side of the coin. Simply because you don't see the negative effects doesn't mean they aren't there. Just like people who don't see the positive effects, it doesn't mean they aren't there.

I feel like everything you said simply solidified my original statement, which was fairly open on purpose. Everything you've said was your own personal experience, not putting into account the combined experience of everyone else. You don't get to decide how things work, the mass does. As of right now, the mass deems marijuana a threat and it's going to stay that way until the mass changes it's mind ( Which hopefully will happen in 10 to 15 years, with a new generation coming up into power ).

As for my religion, I'm not religious. Taoist to be exact. Being mentally impaired, I was dropped on my head as a kid. Have the scar to prove it. Although these seem like unintelligent attacks on me specifically as a person, and don't really have anything to do with what was being said. If you wish to play a game of dodge and parry wordplay, I'd be glad to take it to a PM. Otherwise I'd like to keep this debate civilized please.

Bringing some hype to this thread, lol. I do have a question for all the other stoners who play though, and I know this will be different depending on the person. I am curious though, who goes to tournaments or events blitzed? Heading into the MLG tourney in Raleigh, I'm debating if I should smoke before or not. I feel like it might calm my nerves, but at the same time I'm slightly worried the paranoia will set in and make things worse for me since it's my first big event. Anyone got any experience?
This thread is about to devolve into a shitfest soon.

PeeJaeys

Sabi
Dont care if people smoke weed or not. Just don't come near me smelling like that crap. Atleast shower and brush your teeth. Be a good pot head.

Dont care if people smoke weed or not. Just don't come near me smelling like that crap. Atleast shower and brush your teeth. Be a good pot head.
Quoted for truth on the shower/brushing thing. I don't understand how they can create colognes that smell like weed. I usually put on cologne so I don't smell like weed, lol.

Sasuga

Noob
lolwut? My Gamertag is KoloradoKush, I talk about having my Medical Marijuana card before in this thread. You again, are obviously not reading anything that I've said at all.
No, I got that. But because you justify your usage with being medicinal you, in my eyes, state that you are not in the 'stoners line of thought' and to me, you come off as someone who we're against it if only he didn't have a medical card. I'm guessing you were against it before you got it.

Just like you said, there are negative and positive side-effects to everything. It all depends on how it is viewed. People view marijuana as bad, so it's bad. I never once said I agree with any of this.
You brought it up as an argument in support supports to keeping MH (Marihuana, I resent typing that word every time) illegal. And if you actually agreed to that, that could not have been an argument.

Your personal experiences does not equal every person in the world. You're not looking at the whole picture, just part of it. I never said I agree with how the world works, but the simple fact is; Someone finds a problem with something, blows it out of proportion, and it becomes illegal. Like I said before, everything you're stating is an opinion on it being 'good'.
I never called anything good. I purposefully surrounded everything that refers to good or bad with quotes (I might have missed a few, though) because those are not ideas that I live by. I know the masses live by those ideas and that's how I mean them. Also, i think it's kind of strange for you to say now that you don't agree with how the world works. Because I've spent most of the time in this thread arguing why I don't agree with it. But you'll probably say that you never said you disagree with it.

You talk as if the world is perfect and the honor system is in play. All I was saying ( Which strangely enough you even said yourself ) was that everything has a negative side-effect. If the majority see the bad side, then the object is bad, even if it really isn't. As soon as the everyone starts to look on the positive side, it becomes a good object. Again, not saying I agree with this, but this is generally how the world works.
I don't act as though the world is perfect but I'm doing my best to move towards such a world. There will never be a perfect world, but if we can just let people free, don't interfere with what others do as long as it doesn't bother you we are well on our way. A good way to do that I think is through these kinds of discussions.

I've lived by that for as long as I can remember.

What? 'Just because I think it should be legal means it should be legal?' Isn't that what having an opinion means? You said just before that you didn't agree with how the world 'works'. That sounds to me like an opinion. And by your definition that would make you.. narrow minded. I'm not entirely agains that actually. An opinion is always caused by a lack of insight or appreciation(which can be seen as emotional insight, as far as I'm concerned). But that's what subjective beings like you and me are supposed to have. All consciousness is subjective meaning that no view is complete. We are supposed to act on that and that is your place (if you will) in the masses that ultimately determine what will be accepted and what not. I'm not sure however if I understand what you mean with that other side of the coin... Most negative side effects rely on the bad view that people have towards it, they are the cause of most negative side effects themselves. Maybe I'm not seeing the negative side effects you have in mind. Care to explain that? And please don't refer to the article. I'm interested in the way that you see it.

I'm not sure what exactly you are trying to say here but it seems as though you don't want an opinion because it would deny the world knowledge that you seem to have. You just go with the masses. That's fine, if that's what you're saying. I'm not judging that. If you mean that you have a telepathic link to everyone one on the planet and thus be able to take in account the combined experience of others than I must disappoint you in that not everyone is 'gifted' with such ability, at least I am not. I am aware that legalization will not come soon because of how people think and how politics work but that doesn't stop me from wanting to see it legal.

What I think is strange is that you 'hope' for the masses to change their mind, but not now or soon, but within 10 or 15 years or so. I would like to see the masses change their mind as fast as possible and I'm willing to put effort into it in a way that speeds up the process. If there are any real threats make people aware of that instead of have them afraid of threats that do not exist.

Furthermore, the masses do not decide how things work. That would be true if there were actual democracy(among other factors). I think that if there were that kind of democracy, mankind would evolve more quickly but the small part of people in charge wish to remain in charge and the rest has television. Now, if 1% of the wrong people (the people in charge) are against legalization while the rest is in favor, it will stay illegal. And if that 1% decides tomorrow that MH will be legal and that it's not nearly as bad as they made them believe all that time, the masses will accept it.

I should've phrased that a little different. I do think people who live by facts are either religious or mentally impaired and you were asking for facts... To say now that you only asked for facts because you knew I couldn't come up with any seems a little bit cheap, especially after you praised someone who did 'speak truth'. The phrase 'know how the world works' also implies some kind of factual knowledge. That kind of 'knowledge' is narrow minded in my view. And to be narrow minded is to be mentally impaired.

But it makes a lot of sense that you are a Taoist, especially if I read through your posts with that in mind. For a long period of my life I refered to myself as a Taoist and didn't really want to have an opinion because I thought that, if one would look at things from every possible perspective, the opinions associated with every perspective would nullify each every other. But that would be objective and that's not really who I am. Nobody can live their live as if they are an objective being. That is not living, that would be existing. I don't want to just exist, i want to life. Therefore I have to express my opinion and it will always be subjective. And just as much as I want to live, I want others to live. Freely. Without judgement.

As for judgement; I don't really care how many bibles, thoras, korans or other 'books of facts that tell one how to live' tell people that drugs are 'illegal', to use the terminology the so called book of the law uses. I do care when people like you and me who are enjoying themselves in a way that hurts no one, get negatively judged because of the way they choose to do it by. That kind of pisses me off.

I wouldn't do it. Those times I smoked on the train weren't very good. It was cool that I was able to but that did not make it a good idea. If you are not used to smoking or being high in public it's a good way to get paranoia. If you are from Colorado (or anywhere other than the Netherlands for that matter) there are good chances that people will be against the whole idea and just knowing that won't make you feel better. And it can occupy your mind during the game to the point were you even forget to play.

I'm knocking off typing as of now, I should have gone home hour and a half ago. Got caught up in typing this stuff up. Thanks anyone for reading, if you did. It's quite the essay.

Ulturas

Noob
You shouldn't use any drugs. You can hardly use oxygen properly. There are no 'overzealous druggies who preach their need for drugs' and there is no drug user who wants to waste their drugs on you. You are hallucinating.

Why do non-users always have to assume a drug users 'needs' their drugs and are 'getting high all the time'. Can you not imagine that people just take these substances from time to time, not all the time and not because they need to but because they like to? Because that would tell me a lot about how you experience life.
Agree, that's why they call them recreational drugs as well people do them to have fun not do that shit all the time that's called being a drug addict :p.

Theme

Noob
Honestly, when I started smoking weed, that was last year during ending of first semester. I had always refused weed back in highschool and looked down on smokers in general, of cigs, weed, or cigarettes. Finally, I decided to try it after most of my friends did during college. I told myself its just for the experience. I wasnt pressured into it or anything, mind you.

So when I first tried it, I wasnt high. Thinking, 'damn, I should do it again, and this time do it right and get high'.

Second time. I had a fucking blast. It was the best feeling ever. I wasnt being a dumbass, I wasnt being rowdy or anyhthing. I just sat and chilled with my high friends in our dorm. That was it.

Now I am doing it once or twice a week for fun. I never imagined myself smoking regularly. Thing is, I didnt know what I was missing. I can stop any time I want, but I just choose not to. You have to know your limits. Dont be stupid. Simple as that. Never judge a book by its cover.... I experienced that first hand. Now that I think back, I seriously regret not trying it sooner.. Ill still never try cigarettes though. Its unappealing.

Ulturas

Noob
Honestly, when I started smoking weed, that was last year during ending of first semester. I had always refused weed back in highschool and looked down on smokers in general, of cigs, weed, or cigarettes. Finally, I decided to try it after most of my friends did during college. I told myself its just for the experience. I wasnt pressured into it or anything, mind you.

So when I first tried it, I wasnt high. Thinking, 'damn, I should do it again, and this time do it right and get high'.

Second time. I had a fucking blast. It was the best feeling ever. I wasnt being a dumbass, I wasnt being rowdy or anyhthing. I just sat and chilled with my high friends in our dorm. That was it.

Now I am doing it once or twice a week for fun. I never imagined myself smoking regularly. Thing is, I didnt know what I was missing. I can stop any time I want, but I just choose not to. You have to know your limits. Dont be stupid. Simple as that. Never judge a book by its cover.... I experienced that first hand. Now that I think back, I seriously regret not trying it sooner.. Ill still never try cigarettes though. Its unappealing.
Age old saying comes to mind here "Don't knock it before you try it". People are just imbeciles sometimes though having the "oh it's illegal" mentality is just stupid, weed is safer than Alcohol and Cigarettes combined but people don't give people who do that kinda shit as much trouble as people who smoke weed for recreational purposes.

aj1701

Noob
I actually hate coffee and do not drink any alcohol. Not saying this just to be against you, its true.
Coffee is a bit too specific. Do you drink or eat anything with caffiene?

For that matter, what about asprin, iburophin, etc?

Point is, everything you put into your body affects you in some way. Even the normal everyday food you eat can affect your mood.

aj1701

Noob
Fifth, legalization would really help a lot more than it is hurting. If you've never bought weed before then you won't understand this, but sometimes trying to get it can put you in a really shady situation with really shady people. People who just enjoy weed and are normal every day people would no longer have to be put in what can be a dangerous situation just to get some. Not to mention that drug cartels would no longer run entire neighborhoods. Sure, there's harder drugs out there that they are interested in but they make way more money off of weed than they do the harder drugs. Look at the prison system. How much money are we spending on drug busts and putting people in prison that simply just hang out at home a completely non dangerous drug? How much money are we spending on keeping these people in prison every year? If you don't think it effects that many people then do some research. We spend a LOTTTTTT of money busting people out for weed. Sure one can make the hemp argument. Our founding fathers all owned help farms and smoked regularly. They would have laughed you out of the room if you had ever told them hemp/marijuana would ever be illegal.
This is a big thing actually. Prohibition literally created the mob. We should have learned from that lesson, but sadly we didn't. Making things illegal does not eliminate demand, it simply creates a black market which forces the price up, and breaks all kinds of other laws to supply it. Want to stop the violence from drug gangs in Mexico? End this war on drugs nonsense. Legit businesses will now step up, nobody will go to shady guys in a back alley, and the black market collaspes.

Want to really get rid of the mob? Also legalize gambling.

We've created far more problems trying to legislate social problems than if we simply did nothing.

aj1701

Noob
Maybe one day I'll drink and get drunk while playing a video game, but never drugs.
Honestly when I was playing MK2 on PSN, being a bit buzzed seemed to help my game. I got the moves correctly more often. I think I try to input everything fast, but it costs accuracy. Of course, more than a bit buzzed and I simply couldn't react in time to anything. :)

Sasuga

Noob
No offense, and I am not saying you have an addiction or anything, but this really is what a lot of people with various addictions say.
This is what I've always said and I quit smoking weed and cigarettes without any trouble. I do smoke cigarettes on occasions and when I have friends over who do smoke weed a lot, I have a few sips and that's it. I didn't even necessarily want to quit.

aj1701

Noob
You are simply adding to my statement about people who don't understand how the world works. There are negative side effects to smoking Marijuana.
There are negative side effects to everything. People hate drugs, no but one blinks an eye when someone goes rock climbing. My point is, lots of things you chose to do can harm you, skiing, mountain climbing, x-treme sports, walking up a flight of steps. Yet only drugs is frowned up as "stupid."

One person ruins it for everyone.
Which goes against the ideals of our supposedly free society. If someone gets high and causes someone else harm, deal with that situtation. But to interfer with the rights of anothr who has not justified it is wrong.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
They must be kids, or grown ass virgins. Those are honestly the only people I know that don't even have a beer once and awhile. I went over 22 years of my life never having a drink or trying ANYTHING because I thought, with 100 percent of my brain, that all drugs were HORRIBLE and STUPID. Until I grew the fuck up and I finally tried things for myself... and I actually felt like I had been LIED to all my life. You need to try things for yourself before you decide what is bad, unhealthy, or WRONG. Weed... alcohol... these things are GREAT in moderation. Do people abuse these things? Yes, but not everyone is WEAK. Have an open mind, assholes.
I don't need to have gay sex to know I don't want it.

There are negative side effects to everything. People hate drugs, no but one blinks an eye when someone goes rock climbing. My point is, lots of things you chose to do can harm you, skiing, mountain climbing, x-treme sports, walking up a flight of steps. Yet only drugs is frowned up as "stupid."
Hmm, maybe because, despite being dangerous, rock climbing and extreme sports require akill, athleticism and a great amount of dedication, which, despite a great deal of us choosing not to participate in them, do serve as redeeming features. Some drugs have more redeeming features than others, especially in medical application, but, in general, drugs are seen as a bit of a waste, if nothing more serious and dangerous.

Ulturas

Noob
This is what I've always said and I quit smoking weed and cigarettes without any trouble. I do smoke cigarettes on occasions and when I have friends over who do smoke weed a lot, I have a few sips and that's it. I didn't even necessarily want to quit.
I was apparently addicted to smoking cigarettes, quit very easily I hate people who say it's not easy to quit, it is... people just cave in too easily at the first sign of stress which is stupid imo. Weak mind and a weak headset = not easy to quit that's the way I've always seen it.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
I was apparently addicted to smoking cigarettes, quit very easily I hate people who say it's not easy to quit, it is... people just cave in too easily at the first sign of stress which is stupid imo. Weak mind and a weak headset = not easy to quit that's the way I've always seen it.
I know people who smoked for a large part of their life and giving up was incredibly hard for them. It's also not a question of having to be of a weak mindset to become addicted; some people find giving up certain vices much harder than others...

Ulturas

Noob
I know people who smoked for a large part of their life and giving up was incredibly hard for them. It's also not a question of having to be of a weak mindset to become addicted; some people find giving up certain vices much harder than others...
That's the wrong mindset to say it's incredibly hard when it isn't if you have the right mindset :p. I meant they have a weak mindset to claim they're addicted and trying to stop when they in their own minds don't want to stop.

Altaire

Noob
Same can be said of anything.
...This is one of the stupidest fucking posts I've ever read. Figures it'd be in a stoner thread. "Same can be said of anything"? Are you fucking kidding me? Like, just to clarify, this is what we're referring to:

It is a disgrace a weed smoking topic is in a MK Forum. Anyone who does it is a disgrace and are just slowly destroying their selves.

...So... The same can be said of walking? The same can be said of breathing? The same can be said of weightlifting, or obtaining Ph.D? Yeah, that makes a lot of fucking sense.

Some people...

Sasuga

Noob
I think the 'problem' with most people is, is that they focus to much on the stopping. They put in a lot of effort to stop smoking, which makes it hard. I didn't stop smoking in that sense, I just did not smoke anymore. And payed as little attention to it as possible.

...This is one of the stupidest fucking posts I've ever read. Figures it'd be in a stoner thread. "Same can be said of anything"? Are you fucking kidding me? Like, just to clarify, this is what we're referring to:

It is a disgrace a weed smoking topic is in a MK Forum. Anyone who does it is a disgrace and are just slowly destroying their selves.

...So... The same can be said of walking? The same can be said of breathing? The same can be said of weightlifting, or obtaining Ph.D? Yeah, that makes a lot of fucking sense.

Some people...
Well, one could -say- that about anything. Any person who was led to believe that weightlifting or whatever is bad they might say something like that. People might argue that weightlifting topics do not belong in a university forum, or breathing or walking topics on weightlifting forums. I think that's we he meant.